Carpenters Blocks
AppleMilkTea 2
Ancient Trees
Forge multipart
Iron Chests

Last edited:

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I'd upload them to somewhere like imgur, then copy/paste the BBcode it gives you under the sharing options

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
yeah Im working on getting these pics here.

hold on...

wxL80Xl.png

ok that's my base size. and it works :D

YekimonTheMarginal

Jul 29, 2019
I love Minecraft circles. I do! It's like a big middle finger to the cubic elite. Do my bidding, little cubes, I command you to be... round-ish! Good start. Anxious to see what you have in store for the rest!

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
yeah. that was mostly just for testing purposes. real episodes will be coming out soon, and with more than just 1 picture :)

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 3: Reception
yibowgD.png
Added a reception. used barriers so the villagers won't escape.
Y2yIG6M.png
signs guiding you to the enterance and ladder.
BysXaOb.png
moved the ladder to the opposite side for quicker acsess

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
Ep. 4: the pool
USH8uP2.png
this is the finished pool.

8NyX7ln.png
I used clay because it looks like the concrete in real pools
also I added some glowstone and torches to the bottom later.

pSfXd9r.png
this is the road to the pool with ferns and torches.

also sorry about the delay. was having some technical difficultys.

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
episode 5: room service!
7f88WGy.png
working on 2nd floor today. also made enterance bigger.
IwI5OTv.png
doors to the rooms. there are 4 rooms right now.
KHbyvzX.png

mcyrV94.png

B9HlTj2.png

nnLNMpY.png

kgZegVq.png
the bathrooms

Reactions: Master_Builder_800

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Tip:
Instead of simply making the tree trunk a straight cylinder you could/should make room for roots "bulging" outwards at the bottom. You should also build a small hill among the roots from the dirt that it have displaced during its growth. Then a path up or down that leads into the hotel in-between the roots would look spectacular.

Here is an example of something I build a LONG time ago in 1.4.7 using this approach:
gVt9o4g.png

This is just before I filled in some more dirt below the roots to make the little hill.
Never got a screenshot of the finished tree or the flying base I built above it as the server admin suddenly took down the server and refused to share the save...

PS: try using F1 first when taking screenshots. Hides the GUI and all the clutter to make prettier screenshots :)

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
Tip:
Instead of simply making the tree trunk a straight cylinder you could/should make room for roots "bulging" outwards at the bottom. You should also build a small hill among the roots from the dirt that it have displaced during its growth. Then a path up or down that leads into the hotel in-between the roots would look spectacular.

Here is an example of something I build a LONG time ago in 1.4.7 using this approach:
gVt9o4g.png

This is just before I filled in some more dirt below the roots to make the little hill.
Never got a screenshot of the finished tree or the flying base I built above it as the server admin suddenly took down the server and refused to share the save...

PS: try using F1 first when taking screenshots. Hides the GUI and all the clutter to make prettier screenshots :)

bit late for a hill, but ill try everything else