Creative Mode is active every time for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterpanik

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Guys,

i rent a gameserver at gamed!de, i asked if they can "transform" it into a "FTB Ultimate" Server..Just a few minutes and it has happen.

So i went with a friend of mine online and started playing.
Now i got some problems..

My Friend is able to play normally in survivalmode, with NEI etc.

When i click on an item in not enough items, i gain this item although i'm in survivalmode (/gamemode 0)
Could you guys please tell me, how du i switch in survivalmode inclusive using not enough items normally?

i only want to use admin to controll weather and things like this, but i do not want that "everytime creative-mod".

Sorry for my bad english,

i hope you can help me.

Kind Regards

MC 1.4.7
FTB Ultimate 1.1.2

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
When you bring up your inventory and you have options to set the time of day and turn on/off the rain then you are in cheat mode. You need to change it to recipe mode. If you want to turn of the rain then you will need to switch to cheat mode again.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
It also sound like you have op power on the server. You may want to deop yourself. I know I had to do this to prevent accidental gifting of items. When I need op powers I use the servers console to grant the it back. Then when done I deop myself again.

tindin

Jul 29, 2019
/gamemode 0 (name)
/deop (name)

you can deop and keep game mode and if you just do game mode you get it back at login

Status
Not open for further replies.