Creative inventory stuck on 1 TAB

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

xOceanSpirit

Jul 29, 2019
Title Creative inventory stuck on 1 TAB

Launcher Type Twitch Desktop App

Modpack Beyond

Modpack version Latest

Have you modified the pack? Yes

Link to log file

Details of the issue -Modifications:
Added Minefactory Reloaded
ChickenChunks
Mobsettings

Hello, i don't know what has happened, but my inventory in creative mode is stuck on Decocraft.

I can see all the TABS at the top and bottom allowing me to go through the various mods, but when I go into the search menu that all of the game items would normally be in, it only shows Decocraft and I can't find anything.

https://imgur.com/a/jsu40

I have deleted all configs for NEI and JER and reloaded the game, this seems to have fixed the issue.

BTW, I've had to update 3 mods now that come with FTB-Beyond, this pack needs an update!

Last edited:

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
BTW, I've had to update 3 mods now that come with FTB-Beyond, this pack needs an update!

Just because there are updates for mods doesn't mean that it fits together with rest of the mods in the pack - does it work without the added mods and back to the original versions of the mods in the pack?

It's always best to share full logs, it makes checking for errors easier, you can find instructions for that here:
http://support.feed-the-beast.com/faq/

Question (this will also show in the log if you share one), do you have optifine installed as well?

xOceanSpirit

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know...I installed those mods as soon as I installed Beyond. I look at the crash reports and whatever mod I see most mentioned, I update. That seems to fix it whenever it crashes.

Optifine is not installed