'Creations' forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

baw179

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any possibility of making us a 'creations' forum/sub-forum to post pics of our builds in? At the moment everything is crammed into one huge "show us your creations" thread in the FTB chat forum. Without wishing to ruffle any feathers, there are a number of very good aesthetic builds in the aforementioned thread which I would like to "bookmark" in order to keep up with their progress but unfortunately there is no simple way of doing this and one has to sift through 100s of posts of dirt houses to find them, which is rather tedious.

If such a forum/sub-forum were to exist then members could create their own threads to post their progress and we could bookmark them in our preferences if we so desired. Perhaps a few simple rules such as embedding the images in the post and using spoiler tags would be advisable and then we'd be good to go?

Any objections or problems I've overlooked, admin folks?

:)

Skirty_007

Jul 29, 2019
I *think* that the Community Showcase forum is for this purpose. I'd link it, but am using my phone.

baw179

Jul 29, 2019
I *think* that the Community Showcase forum is for this purpose. I'd link it, but am using my phone.

I've no idea what that forum is supposed to be, it appears to be rather non-descript. Just browsing through the content it seems to be for posting tutorials and mini-games mainly. The rest of the content is completely random and I'm not seeing any 'creations' threads.

I think some clarification from the admins is required on what is supposed to do what. I mean, if this 'community showcase' forum is supposed to be for posting threads of your builds then you'd have thought that the jumbled 'show us your creations' thread in FTB chat would have been closed with a note directing them to the showcase forum to post their stuff. :confused:

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
I thought that's what that forum was for too. Maybe, maybe not. We need a moderator, pronto!

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
Only problem is I guess the only person that knows the answer is me because I forgot I ever made that forum... Yes thats exactly what its for, the idea was a place for you to show off stuff you have created etc. I'll be doing a cleanup of the forums fairly soon as well

baw179

Jul 29, 2019
Only problem is I guess the only person that knows the answer is me because I forgot I ever made that forum... Yes thats exactly what its for, the idea was a place for you to show off stuff you have created etc. I'll be doing a cleanup of the forums fairly soon as well

OK thanks for clarification. Maybe something could be left in the 'show us your creations' thread in FTB chat forum so that people know where they should be posting otherwise everything will just continue to be crammed into that jumbled thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.