Whitelist Server Creation Craft - FTB Monster: v1.1.1 | 24/7 | White List | BoP

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Daxtillion

Jul 29, 2019
91AixkM.jpg

Welcome to Creation Craft Australia!

Hosted through a 1Gbs Line with great server specs players from all over the world have commented about how lag free our server is! :)

IP:
CreationCraft.SHpro.co
Rules:
  1. No Griefing / Stealing (world Protected by GriefPrenvention and land claim)
  2. Respect other players work and their views
  3. Do not exploit any glitches / bugs etc.
  4. Have Fun!
Disabled Mods:
  • Advanced Genetics (Over Powered)
  • Myst Craft (Causes server Lag)
  • Blood Magic (Over Powered)
We offer Above and Beyond Player support, Including Both Technical and mod Help for our new
Players. At Creation Craft, We understand Starting a new mod pack can be difficult!
We have our 'Beginner Tutorial' Section with helpful tips and images for starting out and developing your knowledge of the Feed The beast: Monster mod pack!​
Please Answer the following Questions In your comment bellow to apply:

• IGN (In Game Name):​
  • Age (16+):​
  • Previous Bans (yes/no):​
  • FTB Experience​
Visit our Website for more information / Forum Support and Server Status Updates.
http://creationcraftau.enjin.com/

Last edited:

Smith a Cat

Jul 29, 2019
Time for a review about this server.

I've been playing on this server for a few days now, and must say this server is a hidden gem within the mass of all the servers out there. I have finally found a place to spend time on, have fun with other people and play the game I love. The community is like a family, but open to anyone that's willing to join. They help each other out in anyway they can, and are always friendly. I've played on 100's of servers, but I've never seen a community as good as this one. It might not be the biggest out there, but it sure is the best. If you are looking for a mature and friendly community, this is the place. You won't be dissapointed.

Reactions: Daxtillion

startrunner

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): startrunner
Previous Bans (yes/no): Banned for using 'banned' items (turtle). Some admins just don't want me to have a good experience but I don't think this would happen here.
FTB Experience Moderate experience with most of the tech-based mods such as IC, BC, Thermal Expansion. Good at coding CC turtles and computers and will be happy to help other players with it.

Cadwae

Jul 29, 2019
Would like to join. But having that donation shop is against ToS of Minecraft and wouldn't want to play with such a store anyhow.

Daxtillion

Jul 29, 2019
Would like to join. But having that donation shop is against ToS of Minecraft and wouldn't want to play with such a store anyhow.
Thanks for Your FeedBack,
Our 'Store' Has actually been completely remodeled in the last day with compliance to the MoJang (EULA) I urge you to have a look at our new donations page at: CreationCraft Donations
As i'm sure you can appreciate hosting a server and website can be an expensive process, Our initial and lasting aim, was not to profiteer but to provide a means to Maintain and Upgrade the server, to offer a better and smoother gaming experience for our players.
Your feed back is greatly appreciated and was discussed among the staff and existing players, We hope you find our new Donation system more appealing and are still Welcome to apply to the Server!
On behalf of CreationCraft I apologize for any inconvenience or misunderstandings of our intentions.
Hope to see an application from you soon!
Cheers,
Higgins2915
(server Admin) :)[DOUBLEPOST=1408256081][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • Nevermind I just saw your donator section dont wana play with that sry
Thanks for Your FeedBack,
Our 'Store' Has actually been completely remodeled in the last day with compliance to the MoJang (EULA) I urge you to have a look at our new donations page at: CreationCraft Donations
As i'm sure you can appreciate hosting a server and website can be an expensive process, Our initial and lasting aim, was not to profiteer but to provide a means to Maintain and Upgrade the server, to offer a better and smoother gaming experience for our players.
Your feed back is greatly appreciated and was discussed among the staff and existing players, We hope you find our new Donation system more appealing and are still Welcome to apply to the Server!
On behalf of CreationCraft I apologize for any inconvenience or misunderstandings of our intentions.
Hope to see an application from you soon!
Cheers,
Higgins2915
(server Admin) :)

Spinixz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- VacuaseSpinixz
Age- 14
Location- Colorado
No Bans
FTB Experience- I have had many experience's with FTB like CrackPack, Techworld, magicworld and ect...
as an ad on, i am really looking forward to joining your server i hope that i can help anyone and be a great member of the community!
-Thankyou.