creating modpacks?

M

mono832

I dont know if we can do this ourselves but if we cant and people like the idea support it.
we should be able to make our own packs private or not cause every time i want to make a pack myself i have to pick a random pack and change everything and it dosent always work cause the forge could be outdated and its very difficult to change or not possible.

UberAffe

Jul 29, 2019
You can. The easiest way I know of to create/test a pack is use curse launcher. You can create an empty pack then fill it with whatever mods you want. If you want to let other people play/ set up a server for your pack there is more work involved.

M

mono832

You can. The easiest way I know of to create/test a pack is use curse launcher. You can create an empty pack then fill it with whatever mods you want. If you want to let other people play/ set up a server for your pack there is more work involved.
you mean the feed the beast launcher ive never heard of a curse launcher

UberAffe

Jul 29, 2019
nope, curse launcher. It has basically every FTB pack along with lots of third party packs, anyone can submit a pack to it. It also lets you setup environments with just minecraft an a forge version of your choice (selected via dropdown) and then you can add any mod you want, many of which you can search for and download within the client.

M

mono832

nope, curse launcher. It has basically every FTB pack along with lots of third party packs, anyone can submit a pack to it. It also lets you setup environments with just minecraft an a forge version of your choice (selected via dropdown) and then you can add any mod you want, many of which you can search for and download within the client.
OMG!! how did i not know about this although it does say that curse is now in the ftb launcher or it supports it how does it work does it only have feed the beast packs or is it like a multi pack

Last edited:

UberAffe

Jul 29, 2019
anyone can submit a pack to be hosted by them, so it really depends on if anyone has submitted the pack you are looking for. That said I believe it only works with packs/mods that use forge

M

mono832

anyone can submit a pack to be hosted by them, so it really depends on if anyone has submitted the pack you are looking for. That said I believe it only works with packs/mods that use forge
awsome thanks