Creating a World with multiverse for Direwolf20 1.5.2

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Legondz

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to generate a flat world with ores for quarries. If so can somone please tell me the seed. Thanks :)

mushroom taco

Jul 29, 2019
I'm confused. You mentioned multiverse in the title but said nothing about it in the OP.
Are you talking about superflat?
Don't use seeds. Those died a long time ago because of the new minecraft terrain generator.
Why not use terraincontrol?

Legondz

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah sorry It's about generating a world with multiverse for a flat world with ores. What is terrain Generator? if you don't mind me asking.

mushroom taco

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah sorry It's about generating a world with multiverse for a flat world with ores. What is terrain Generator? if you don't mind me asking.
You still haven't specified if you're talking about superflat. You just keep saying flat.
Terrain generator is what minecraft uses to generate a world.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Also, what do you mean by "multiverse"? If you mean Mystcraft, I'd recommend watching Direwolf20's most recent Mystcraft tutorial, and going [Extreme Hills Edge Biome] [Single Biome] [Flat Terrain], and filling in the rest as you desire.

Note that this will give you emeralds, but will also (unless things have changed) put a bunch of stone over all the valuable ores. So, if you don't need to mine emeralds, you might be better off going with a Desert or Plains biome.

If I'm not mistaken, the Flat Terrain symbol makes the overall height of the age equal to the average height of all the biomes in it- so Extreme Hills will be higher than most other biomes. So you'll get emeralds, but also more cobblestone.

mushroom taco

Jul 29, 2019
Also, what do you mean by "multiverse"? If you mean Mystcraft, I'd recommend watching Direwolf20's most recent Mystcraft tutorial, and going [Extreme Hills Edge Biome] [Single Biome] [Flat Terrain], and filling in the rest as you desire.

Note that this will give you emeralds, but will also (unless things have changed) put a bunch of stone over all the valuable ores. So, if you don't need to mine emeralds, you might be better off going with a Desert or Plains biome.

If I'm not mistaken, the Flat Terrain symbol makes the overall height of the age equal to the average height of all the biomes in it- so Extreme Hills will be higher than most other biomes. So you'll get emeralds, but also more cobblestone.
Multiverse is a bukkit plugin.