Craziest Moments in FTB?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

munch15a

Jul 29, 2019
having my nano Armour jet pack run out of charge over lava in the nether and having zombie pig man swininng in it picked up my armour and weapons and then when ic ame back to the nehter chased me around with them till i dug them into a hole and killed them with a stone sword

Fox Nemhauser

Jul 29, 2019
Meet Joe, the Angry Zombie (don't confuse him with AngryJoe, though :p)

6ajf.png

This zombie elite is several months old, he did not have enchanted nano armor and his halberd way back. He spawned just as a normal elite under a friend's base.

Friend had problems killing him so he asked for help. When I got there he was wearing some of my friend's diamond armor. I was using enchanted nano armor (it was 1.4.5 and you could do it "legitely") and i overestimated my abilities or maybe underestimated the power of fully enchanted halberd :)

Needles to say, from that point on, Joe is sporting fully enchanted nano and a kick ass weapon.

Thanks to gravity gun we've been able to secure him in a glass prison where he resided until 3rd server update that gave us DartCraft and ability to bottle him up :)

Some interesting facts about Joe:

- he never despawns
- he is able to kill people with MPS armors quite easy (i think due to halberd's ability to crit)
- he laughs at people with quantum armor (yeah, i was unable to outrun him when i had no flying suit on and even had to relog and wait for someone else to lure him away :p)
- he can still regen his health while swimming in lava (regens what he loses due to lava and at the same time other person shooting at him with lightning rod)
- explosive mode on mining laser tickles him but also sends him flying far far away, we almost lost him once but later someone found him (or rather found his halberd, in his back :p)

Since we can bottle him up, and also have CustomNPCs (so we can make also custom recipes on the fly), we've managed to make some clones of him.

He can be easily killed with pellet from the portal gun mod,
DartCraft sword with damage enchantments can kill him, although it's quite a lot of hitting.

Did not try nuking him yet, I wonder if he can survive that :)

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
it has already been a while back, I think it was during a halloween when someone from IC2 (or from another mod, I don't know that anymore) found it funny to give mobs the option to wear nano or quantum armor (it was the first time I think that mobs actually naturally spawned with modded armor) to be honest, it was actually quite funny, but I wasn't really laughing when I saw a skeleton wearing a nano armor when I just started in a new world, was far away from my base with no armor, and just found a portalgun in a chest. I was literally going "omgwtfhahaohnoeslol" took me a minute of running around to figure out I could actually use the portalgun to take him out though :p