Bug Crashing Problem in Custom 1.7.10 Modpack

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, so I'm making a semi-private pack for a server on which I play, since we will eventually want to go to 1.7 once we get bored of our current map, and I'm encountering a REALLY strange problem, the log of which is here. My mod list is kinda long, hence the spoiler.

* DragonAPI
* RotaryCraft
* ReactorCraft
* ElectriCraft
* GeoStrata
* Applied Energistics 2
* Mekanism
* Mekanism Generators
* Mekanism Tools
* Chisel
* Blood Magic
* BuildCraft
* CoFHCore
* CoFHLib
* Thermal Foundation
* Thermal Expansion
* Ender IO
* Forge Multipart
* EnderStorage
* Extra Utilities
* Tinkers' Construct
* Magical Crops
* Random Things 2.0: Remake
* Steve's Factory Manager
* Steve's Carts
* The Twilight Forest
* MobiusCore
* NEI
* NEI Addons
* CodeChickenCore
* CodeChickenLib
* JABBA
* Iron Chests 2
* WAILA
* Soul Shards: Reborn
* Carpenter's Blocks
* Big Reactors
* EnderTech
* MineFactory Reloaded
* NetherOres
* OpenBlocks
* ComputerCraft
* OpenPeripheral Core
* OpenPeripheral Addons
* Thaumcraft
* Mimicry
* ExtraTiC
* ChickenChunks
* WR-CBE
* PneumaticCraft
* Xeno's Reliquary
* Extra Cells
* Opis
* Quarry+
* Project: Red
* Enhanced Portals 3
* EE3
* Better Chests
* Extra Buttons
* Biomes-o-Plenty
* Backpacks
* Advanced Genetics
* Redstone Arsenal
* Metallurgy
* Universal Electricity
* Resonant Induction
* MFFS

I originally had a problem with the OpenMods mods being out-of-date, but I fixed that, annnnnd I get that weird freaking issue. Anyone here know what's going wrong with this thing? Because I have never seen this kind of error before.

(Also note that it is to be assumed that I'm using the stable versions of all mods listed, unless no stable version was available.)

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
Have you checked all of your mod dependencies? Seems like the logs indicate some are missing or unreadable, like
ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.0.309-universal.jar and some UE core modules.

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Aah! Found the issue. Apparently, I'd gotten a bit mixed up with some of Chicken Bones' mods, lol. Now, to hunt down MetallurgyCore...

[ETA]

Dependencies resolved, I think, now I'm getting an issue with Resonant Engine throwing a NoClassDefFound error with TileCreativeBuilder, log here. Anyone else encounter this problem? I'd really like to use Atomic Science again, and Resonant Induction seems to have taken its place in the UE library. UE is on version 4.0.0.82, Resonant Engine is on version 2.0.0.139, and Resonant Induction is on version 0.3.4.148.

Last edited: