Solved Crashing on 1.6.0; Baubles Related

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yilmaz vincent

Summary of the problem direwolf20 1.12.2 weird bug.

Pack Version 1.6.0

What is the bug? I went to nether through the RF Tools Matter Receiver, mined some ardite and cobalt in order to make some manyullyn, when i teleported back to my base, my game crashed. after i opened my game again i was in a place i never seen before in a cave in overworld and i teleported back to my base again, after playing for some i realized that when i dropped items to the ground they just disappeared. redstone furnace/pulverizer etc. still lights up after done proccesing. sometimes when i click on grid/mob crusher (machines) they do not open. Btw i play 3 worlds on this direwolf pack and only this world has this issue, other wolds are normal.

Mod & Version RF Tools i guess. it crashed when i was teleporting to my base through RF Tools' Matter receiver

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/0ad16e26

Is it repeatable? i tried to reproduce the bug but i couldnt, i went to the nether and tried teleporting back a lot of times, still no success.

Known Fix i've never experienced something like this and i dont see others aswell.

Reactions: SnowShock35

SnowShock35

FTB Pack Developer
Feb 27, 2014
United Kingdom
snowshock35.com
Hi there,

Thank you for reporting this issue to us. Please, update to version 1.8.0 of the pack. The issue you're experiencing here was addressed in v1.7.1 of the pack. The newer version of Baubles caused crashes, which your crash report points to. Let us know how you get on with this. :)

Reactions: ICountFrom0

SnowShock35

FTB Pack Developer
Feb 27, 2014
United Kingdom
snowshock35.com
Hi there,

Thank you for your patients. This issue has been addressed and fixed (properly now; Botania fixed the issue.) in the latest release of the modpack, 1.9.0 - it's still a beta mind so be sure to backup before updating. As such, this issue will now be closed. If you're still experiencing problems please open a new issue report via the same method as before.

Many thanks once again for your help to find and iron out the various issues in the modpack.

Changelog (Basic):
https://www.feed-the-beast.com/projects/ftb-presents-direwolf20-1-12/files/2534193

Status
Not open for further replies.