Crashing because of storage drawers

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Luuk1995

Jul 29, 2019
Dear people of the internet,

My game keeps crashing when I hover over an item in my inventory. The specific item is a compacting drawer. This is accidently broken when I was getting some items out of it. Is there a way to delete this item out of my inventory without opening the game? I dont need another crash, see attached text file for the full crash report.

K bye

Attachments

• Crash-report.txt
    60.6 KB · Views: 54

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Allocate more ram 4-6gb should do it (don't give too much).

Also - if you have more than 1 graphics card on your machine, make sure to change to the other one - currently you're using the built in Intel one - if you got a second one, that could be a better option for performance.

Luuk1995

Jul 29, 2019
Didn't work, tried it till i reached 7,5 gb RAM. Dont have more graphics card. Here is another crash report.

Attachments

• Crash-report.txt
    58.8 KB · Views: 41