crashes

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
S

Shadowgamez

Title:
crashes
Launcher Version:
?
Modpack:
ultimate quest pack
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
I start a world then when I go to bed I shut of my laptop but then the next day I cant open my world now I cant even launch it.

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Don't just abruptly cut the power when your game/server is running, exit it via the correct means and then do whatever ya want.

To fix, I believe all you need to do is go to your worlds folder (c:\ftb\packname\minecraft\saves\Name of the world\) _TAKE A BACKUP OF_ and delete folder called LogisticsPipes

S

Shadowgamez

Don't just abruptly cut the power when your game/server is running, exit it via the correct means and then do whatever ya want.

To fix, I believe all you need to do is go to your worlds folder (c:\ftb\packname\minecraft\saves\Name of the world\) _TAKE A BACKUP OF_ and delete folder called LogisticsPipes
thank u

K

Kairi091

I wonder if this would fix my problem too. My power was abruptly cut (because the power went out at my house). If I do this, will I lose any logistics pipes that I had in the world?

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
You can try it, but take a backup before you do it. Post your log if it does not fix it or you do not want to try deleting the file.

K

Kairi091

You can try it, but take a backup before you do it. Post your log if it does not fix it or you do not want to try deleting the file.

I actually put up a post earlier with my log and stuff: HERE

Either way, thank you for the recommendation! I will try that when I get home later today.

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
I actually put up a post earlier with my log and stuff: HERE

Either way, thank you for the recommendation! I will try that when I get home later today.
Your issue isn't caused by corrupted Log.Pipes save data, so chances are it won't do a thing.

Quite frankly, I've never seen that crash of yours before so I have no idea how to fix.