crashed then world is gone

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

FearOfPineapples

Jul 29, 2019
I then stated
i got my world back and my animals were gone so i was like okay lets put them back and i built a building then i quit and saved and around 30mins later everything i put back was gone except my inventory. i did multiple tests and all of them did the same thing
I need help with this problem as well the other things did help the problem is now this.

FTB

Bomb Bloke

Jul 29, 2019
FOP, sounds like the world is still corrupt and MineCraft can't save over certain parts of it. There might not be much that can be done about this.

To be clear, though, when you say the stuff you "put back" is gone with each restart, are you talking about animals, blocks placed into the world, items placed into chests, or a combination of these things (if the latter, what combination)?

If you travel out a distance and mess around there, is that area affected too?

Last edited:

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
You're gonna love the CrashChop!!
One slap!
your world's corrupted!!
Two slaps!
Your world is gone!!

But seriously your map is probably FUBAR'd there isn't much you can do to recover from such a corruption other then figure out what did it and remove the offending mod/ block with MCEdit which can cuase more problems then it fixes.

Bomb Bloke

Jul 29, 2019
Indeed. If it's broken to that extent, I'd be trying to MCEdit the more important chunks into a new world.

Obituallist

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys iv just had same problem with my save lost so i did what it said here and made same name and it worked .. only thing is now i cant save past this point anymore any help would be great