Crash with TE power conduits and microparts

Jof16s

Jul 29, 2019
I, sadly, do not have the crash report as I was on a server and the owner got mad and childishly deleted everything. However, here is everything I remember regarding the bug:

It happens when placing microparts and conduits in the same general area
Mystcraft and/or ChickenChunks chunkloaders may or may not be part of the problem. I'm not sure.
This happened in the DW20 1.6.4 pack v1.0.7

The specific error had to do with routing power through TE conduits, however, there was a secondary error related to microparts in the same crash report. As I said, I don't have the crash report, so all of this is coming from memory.

I was unable to replicate the bug in a singleplayer environment, which may mean it's server only.

The setup was as follows:
A series of 40 magmatic dynamos power 9 resonant energy cells through redstone conduits with microparts on the conduits. All of this was in range of a chunkloader with radius 7, square loading.

Another 2 steam dynamos powering a BC quarry through leadstone conduits inside a mystcraft age. This did not have microparts directly on it, but if I remember correctly, there were some near it.

I'm sorry I can't be of more help. However, I am neither an admin nor the owner of the server this happened on. So there's nothing I can do to get the crash report.

burneh

Jul 29, 2019
Rofl. nice one man! :)
40 magmatic dynamos. 9 ressonant energy cells. Through dimensions. With microblocks on top. Powering quarries. And lets not forget the best part. 169 chunks loaded with the chunkloader. Man, that desserves a crash. No offense :)

Jof16s

Jul 29, 2019
Rofl. nice one man! :)
40 magmatic dynamos. 9 ressonant energy cells. Through dimensions. With microblocks on top. Powering quarries. And lets not forget the best part. 169 chunks loaded with the chunkloader. Man, that desserves a crash. No offense :)
It wasn't mine. The server owner did that himself. And I do kinda agree. It did deserve a crash.
But still, I figure the ftb team would like to know about the crash.

You most likely have client log though. IF you do then post that to pastebin and link it here.
No, I don't. The server merely kicked me. Nothing in the console indicated anything other than being kicked.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
It wasn't mine. The server owner did that himself. And I do kinda agree. It did deserve a crash.
But still, I figure the ftb team would like to know about the crash.

No, I don't. The server merely kicked me. Nothing in the console indicated anything other than being kicked.

Without a log though it is like it did not happen. Not much anybody can do without a crash log.

Jof16s

Jul 29, 2019
Without a log though it is like it did not happen. Not much anybody can do without a crash log.
I'm aware.
I gave as much info as I could though. In case they try to replicate the bug.

But the server owner was too childish so I have no log for proof.