Windows .exe Crash with Forestry Moistener

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Weird crash when I was setting up the moistener to make mycellium.

pastebin

Not a big deal but just in case something is wrong as opposed to me being silly.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Client side.. if it was server side I would have posted it under Server tech support ;p

Luke_H

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, just needed to double check because it looks like entity errors on the world file, but it's throwing a null pointer as well....hmmm, by any chance, is Invtweaks installed?

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
java.lang.NullPointerException

I don't know exactly what happened, but it seems like you got what is called a "NullPointerExeption". This means that your client was pointing at something that did not exist, and causes the client to crash. I just wanted to explain that. What exactly did you do a second before this happened? Seems like it has to do with the inventory of the machine of some kind.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
I had just gone to put wheat in the moistener and was trying it in all the slots to figure out which one it worked in. When I tried to place it n the upper right it crashed.

Luke_H

Jul 29, 2019
I could be completely wrong on my guess of it being inv tweaks, since I'm out of ideas with this crash log it's completely stumped me, try removing inv tweaks for me and try your action again.

Status
Not open for further replies.