Crash when trying to open Direwolf20 1.7.10

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
D

Dweia

Title:
Crash when trying to open Direwolf20 1.7.10
Launcher Version:
v1.4.11
Modpack:
Direwolf20 1.7.10
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
The FTB launcher forgot my account a few hours ago, so I completely deleted the launcher and reinstalled it. After the reinstall, I tried to open a clean direwolf20 1.7.10 game, but got the same chrash as the posted above. I tried disabling IC2 nuclear control and Computercraft, got the same crash. Please note that this modpack was running without any issues, hours before I reinstalled the launcher.
When disabling mods didn't work, I force updated the pack and got the same crash. I copied the mods folder directly from my old world, that I had backed up before reinstalling the launcher.
The only mod added should be decocraft, which was running fine before the reinstall.
Also, my java is up to date and other modpack seem to be running fine.