Open Crash when placing Better Builder's Wand on hotbar. (1.3.0)

BrickVoid

Dec 2, 2012
Summary of the problem Crash when placing Better Builder's Wand on hotbar. (1.2.2) Apologies for the version mixup, there seems to be a problem with the version in the dropdown showing 1.3.0 in my case, versus the version shown on the pack itself, which is 1.2.2 as I corrected it to above. I need to try updating the modpack to see if the version 1.3.1 that apparently is just out fixes this crash or not.

Edit 2: Yes, updating to version 1.3.1 fixes this crash.

There seems to be some confusion, the launcher will display with the modpack the version 1.2.2, but the dropdown for the modpack will display the last version that was installed. This is very confusing to me, can anyone at FTB tell me where to report this?

Pack Version

What is the bug? I crashed when trying to place a Better Builder's Wand (Iron) on the hotbar right where some Biomes'o'Plenty Acacia Wood Planks where, I left-clicked to exchange them and got a crash report from BBW in it's Botania section.

Mod & Version Better Builder's Wands 0.10.0

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/c753973b

Is it repeatable? Absolutely, game crashes on login to world now.

Known Fix ?

Edited post to reflect that the version the modpack displays is version 1.2.2 when the latest is version 1.3.0 or later.

Cheers ...

BrickVoid

Last edited: