Open Crash when opening a ProjectRed backpack after placing an item inside

Discussion in 'FTB Beyond' started by Addar, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Addar

Addar New Member

Summary of the problem Crash when opening a ProjectRed backpack after placing an item inside

Pack Version 1.5.3

What is the bug? I crafted ProjectRed Exporation White backpack 9022. When you place an item in it and then clock the pack pack and attempt to reopen it the client will crash.

I used these packs on Beyond 1.81 but when I updated to 1.9 the clients started to crash. I then updated to 1.10 and I still crash when opening the packs. I have deleted the current bags and created a brand new one, placed only a stick inside and crashed again upon reopening the pack.

Mod & Version ProjectRed Exploration is what the tooltip shows upon mousing over it, but unable to find which mod exactly has ProjectRed Exploration.

Link to log file https://pastebin.com/pDT8JmHk

Is it repeatable? Yes

Known Fix Do not use this mods backpacks

2. KNOWFEAR

KNOWFEAR New Member

been having the same problem all morning, reverting back to 1.8.1 to see if i can get my stuff back, literally all my level'd up tinker tools were in one of those bags

[Edit] : success, reverting back got all my items out of the bag, i was at the point of moving on from using them in favor of an iron backpack or an ender pouch, wish i'd done it last night instead now

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017