Crash when I press J to open Journey Map

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
B

BinaryBart

Title:
Crash when I press J to open Journey Map
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
FTB Infinity Evolved
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
When I try and press J to open journeymap the game crashes this has happened before aswell. You cannot see the minimap and cannot do anything related to Joruney map.
http://pastebin.com/ifU1ecnG

Please help.

K

kristi71111

I believe that going to P:\FTBLauncher\FTBInfinity\minecraft\journeymap\data\mp\ and deleting the 89.34.96.17:25672 folder will fix the problem. Well you can delete the whole folder or just the DIM0 folder inside P:\FTBLauncher\FTBInfinity\minecraft\journeymap\data\mp\89.34.96.17:25672 I gues.

B

BinaryBart

I believe that going to P:\FTBLauncher\FTBInfinity\minecraft\journeymap\data\mp\ and deleting the 89.34.96.17:25672 folder will fix the problem. Well you can delete the whole folder or just the DIM0 folder inside P:\FTBLauncher\FTBInfinity\minecraft\journeymap\data\mp\89.34.96.17:25672 I gues.
Ill try

K

kristi71111

Same issue.
Caused by: java.nio.file.InvalidPathException: Illegal char <:> at index 67: P:\FTBLauncher\FTBInfinity\minecraft\journeymap\data\mp\89.34.96.17:25672\DIM0
Delete the content of P:\FTBLauncher\FTBInfinity\minecraft\journeymap\data\mp if everything else fails but just deleting the entire 89.34.96.17:25672 folder should work. Close your game before you do this ofc.

B

BinaryBart

Same issue.
Caused by: java.nio.file.InvalidPathException: Illegal char <:> at index 67: P:\FTBLauncher\FTBInfinity\minecraft\journeymap\data\mp\89.34.96.17:25672\DIM0
Delete the content of P:\FTBLauncher\FTBInfinity\minecraft\journeymap\data\mp if everything else fails but just deleting the entire 89.34.96.17:25672 folder should work. Close your game before you do this ofc.
[10:06:25] [Client thread/INFO] [WorldInfoHandler] Requesting World ID
[10:06:45] [Client thread/ERROR] [JMLogger] CANNOT CREATE DATA DIRECTORY FOR WORLD: P:\FTBLauncher\FTBInfinity\minecraft\journeymap\data\mp\89.34.96.17:25672 (SUPPRESSED)
[10:06:52] [Client thread/INFO] [ChatLog] JourneyMap: Press [J]
Found this is the journey log

I deleted it and it still says the same.
New Log : http://pastebin.com/bjWUBM5b

K

Kees Bouw

I have had the same problem: FTB crashed when I pressed J to activate Journeymap. I uninstalled everything and started again from scratch. I even deleted and rebuilt the server. Finally after much experimenting I found the cause: If you do not enter a name for the server in the multiplayer list, but only a space character, then Journeymap can't save it's data in the journeymap\data\mp folder and it crashes. Initially I only entered a space so it would show the name as defined in the server properties. After entering an actual text there, Journeymap works fine.