Windows .exe Crash upon startup

Gamer375

Jul 29, 2019
So i recently started playing FTB unleashed and that was running fine but my friends and i decided we wanted to change to Direwolf20 so i download all appropriate files check i have the latest Java and the game just crashes when i try to load it i tried techworld that works fine but it seems to be direwolf20 just crashes and then closes itself my friends and i spent hours trouble shooting uninstalling FTB and reinstalling FTB/ Java, Force update, Assigning more ram, everything and we just couldn't get it to run my computer is more up to date than theirs yet still i cannot run it even after trying to assign a whole 7.75GB ram

Pastebin of log: http://pastebin.com/xEb4kgrp
Edit Crash Report: http://pastebin.com/qXSai50W

Specs:
Power Supply: Corsair CX500 500WProcessor: Intel Core i5 4570 3.2Ghz
Processor Cooler: Stock Manufacturer Heatsink and fan
RAM: 8GB Corsair DDR3 XMS3 1600MHz/PC12800
Motherboard: Asus H81M-PLUS
Graphics card: AMD/ATI Radeon R7 260X 2GB
Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 500GB Hard Drive 7200rpm 16MB Cac
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium

Last edited:

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
There is no crash in that log. We need the log after the crash happens.

Go to the options and make sure that 'reopen launcher....exiting minecraft is ticked. The launcher will launch after the crash happens. Now go to the console and use the pastebin button.

Also never allocate all your ram to java. The most you will ever need is 5gb.

Gamer375

Jul 29, 2019
Java(TM) Platform SE binary doesn't respond apparently and the paste log looks exactly the same after it crashes also the small animation with the FTB before you get the Mojang sign doesn't appear either it goes straight to minecraft 1.6.4 with the mojang sign and then just crashes.

Edit: I don't often assign more than 4-5 but it was in desperation

Milmot

Jul 29, 2019
I updated the Direwolf20 pack yesterday and i cant launcher it, all that happens when i click launch is the main menu closes then the consol closes.