Crash To Desktop (FTB Infinity Evolved Skyblock)

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

jbellfarmer687

Jul 29, 2019
Title Crash To Desktop (FTB Infinity Evolved Skyblock)

Launcher Type Curse App

Modpack FTB Infinity Evolved Skyblock

Modpack version 1.2.0

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/75c810b3

Details of the issue I keep crashing to the desktop on FTB Infinity Skyblock. It seems to happen when I am around my ore processor, which I use the Ex Compressum Auto Hammers and Sieves, and around my Ore Proccesing (Thermal Expansion), and the Caches from Thermal Expansion. This is my first major problem with the modpack. I do not k now if it something related to the RF machines, or it is something else.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
The crash report indicates a problem with one of the caches. So it isn't an RF issue. More likely you have something back stuffed in one of the pipes going to a cache. If it doesn't happen immediately try to break any of the item conduits/ducts that are connecting to the caches in that area. If you get an explosion of items on the ground you have found your problem.