Crash Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atrocities

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure what is causing it, but I keep getting a Java binary crash issue - Java is clean install 64b Java 7 -update 21
I followed all the trouble shooting steps including unistalling - reinstalling both Java, and all Java components, (no 32 bit java programs are installed) - and a clean wipe / install of FTB - Minecrack

Here is the latest error that also caused the display driver to crash. - well crap. the FTB to Crash Report didn't work. No Crash report. :(

IS THERE a location that stores the crash report other than Minecrack / Minecraft / crash report?

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
So you followed this guide exactly? The error log should be in the minecraft folder. However a console log in debug mode pasted to pastebin.com and linked here would help as well. If you have trouble getting your logs look at this guide.

Atrocities

Jul 29, 2019
So you followed this guide exactly? The error log should be in the minecraft folder. However a console log in debug mode pasted to pastebin.com and linked here would help as well. If you have trouble getting your logs look at this guide.
Yes. I did.
And here is the latest crash report I was able to get it before Java quit - http://pastebin.com/VNqtEdnQ

Once the game stops responding - there isn't much I can do. Most of the time the game crashes and I am unable to grab the FTB crash report. This time it locked up and I was able to post it. However I don't think it updated once its crashed so I doubt anything useful will be there.

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
You added two mods that give a map. I have never used them myself, but I wonder if they are conflicting with each other. I would start by disabling the voxel map and then try disabling either RadarBro or EllianDetector and see if it loads. Does the modpack load without these extra mods? I ask the last one to see if it is the added mods or maybe the pack itself.

Atrocities

Jul 29, 2019
http://pastebin.com/H2TKg8DS And it happens again.

The two mods load fine. They both worked great all day yesterday and last night. Not sure why now all the problems. I am going to do a system reboot just in case its a resource conflict between drivers and say an updated anti-virus addition.

The mod was stable all day yesterday with no crashes. I stop playing for 8 hours and start her up again, and its crash city. Very odd. Has to be an issue with my system. Its the only thing I can think of at this point.

Thanks for the input. I do hope these do help sort out the issue and helps the FTB team.

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
This one has a new possible reason for the crash.
"[ForgeModLoader] Detected leaking worlds in memory. There are 4 worlds that appear to be persisting. A mod is likely caching the world incorrectly"
Check out this thread for leaking worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.