Crash Report

O

OtakuFlsh98

When I was playing online with some friends we were constantly crashing. So we finally decided to look at it and we believe it may be an issue with the Ender IO rv version or the TreeGrowingSimulator. I would like to note that there is no mods added from other sources. It is all from the launcher. Some help to fix this issue would be great. The crash report is below

Chisel: Errors like "[FML]: Unable to lookup ..." are NOT the cause of this crash. You can safely ignore these errors. And update forge while you're at it.
EnderIO: Found the following problem(s) with your installation:
* An unsupportted old RF API is installed (1.7.10R1.0.0 from treeGrowingSimulator-0.0.4.jar).
Ender IO needs at least 1.7.10R1.0.2 and will NOT work with older versions.
* An unknown AE2 API is installed (rv3 from appliedenergistics2-rv3-beta-6.jar).
Ender IO was build against API version rv2 and may or may not work with a newer version.
This may have caused the error. Try reproducing the crash WITHOUT this/these mod(s) before reporting it.
Stencil buffer state: Function set: GL30, pool: forge, bits: 8
AE2 Integration: IC2:OFF, RotaryCraft:OFF, RC:OFF, BuildCraftCore:OFF, BuildCraftTransport:OFF, BuildCraftBuilder:OFF, RF:ON, RFItem:ON, MFR:ON, DSU:ON, FZ:OFF, FMP:ON, RB:OFF, CLApi:OFF, Waila:ON, InvTweaks:ON, NEI:ON, CraftGuide:OFF, Mekanism:OFF, ImmibisMicroblocks:OFF, BetterStorage:OFF, OpenComputers:OFF, PneumaticCraft:OFF

Last edited:
O

OtakuFlsh98

Also every once in a while when i start up the server my game also crashes. Here is the crash report.

Chisel: Errors like "[FML]: Unable to lookup ..." are NOT the cause of this crash. You can safely ignore these errors. And update forge while you're at it.
EnderIO: Found the following problem(s) with your installation:
* An unsupportted old RF API is installed (1.7.10R1.0.0 from treeGrowingSimulator-0.0.4.jar).
Ender IO needs at least 1.7.10R1.0.2 and will NOT work with older versions.
* An unknown AE2 API is installed (rv3 from appliedenergistics2-rv3-beta-6.jar).
Ender IO was build against API version rv2 and may or may not work with a newer version.

O

OtakuFlsh98

I have posted the links for the crash reports. I am just waiting on the moderator approval. So please keep an eye out on the post. Some of my friends and I wanna get back on the server ASAP. Thanks!

O

OtakuFlsh98

so I just uploaded the files for the crash report. So if you can use these until the mods approve my message. They are note pads

Attachments

• When I launch.txt
    27.8 KB · Views: 78
  • When we are in game and crash.txt
    115 KB · Views: 76

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
The 1st crash report is due to thermal expansion item duct. Do you have some connected to an immersive engineer machine? The 2nd crash report indicates there is an error in the connect function. So my guess is that a thermal expansion item duct connected to an IE machine is causing your issue. Do you have a way to break/remove that item duct?

On a side note it is better to use the paste site rather than upload attachments. Most of the people here will not download attachments from forum posts.

O

OtakuFlsh98

i need the links to be approved thats the only reason I did it. Thanks for the tip i will look into it and get back to you

O

OtakuFlsh98

I looked at the map and we are not using immersive engineering machines. So I don't know how that could be.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Can you zip up the map and put it someplace where I can download it and take a look at it? Also, what pack and version are you playing? It looks like either skyfactory or infinity evolved skyblock.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
OK don't know how or why. But it is Immersive Engineering causing the crash. Disable Immersive Engineering and Immersive Integration. Start the server and use the /fml confirm command to authorize the removal of the Immersive Engineering blocks/items. Once that is done and the server loads exit it and re-enable the mods. If you did have Immersive Engineering stuff in the game you will need to cheat it back in.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
What I think happened here is that you have a Tesseract feeding (and thus sending) into itself. This eventually causes too much items going in and out of the Tesseract for the game to work with and crashes as a result.
Receiving Tesseract 1 -> that item duct that takes no time to transfer items -> sending Tesseract 2 that is on the same channel as Tesseract 1

Perhaps?

That'd explain the itemduct in the stacktrace.