Bug Crash - PFAA & RotaryCraft

SynergiAios

Jul 29, 2019
I do not know if it is allowed to ask for help with crashes in this forum, but I wasn't able to read sth about it. So if this is against any rule pls delete the post.

Hi FTB Fans and Modded MC Fans.

I would really love to include PFAA into my modpack, but at the moment there is a problem. My modpack is build around Reika's RotaryCraft, Electric & Reactorcraft. As i read on the wikia of PFAA i saw cousin mod reactorcraft and was really happy because I intended that there will be no compatibility issues with reika's mods. But sadly i was proved again that i can be so wrong. I have an issue with PFAA & RotaryCraft.
  • Forge Version - 10.13.2.1291
  • COG - 1.2.13
  • PFAA - 0.2.23
  • DragonAPI - 1.7.10 v4c
  • RotaryCraft - 1.7.10 v4c
Crash happens when i enable pfaa. Without pfaa it works fine.

Crashreport

I know that the error description shows, that sth is happening inside DragonAPI, but as this works with 100 of other mods but just not with PFAA, i suggest that PFAA and DragonAPI are doing sth not working together. Is there any possible fix? Maybe switching versions or sth?

As I read with my low understanding the crash report it seems to be problem with the added ore's but I'm not sure. I know that PFAA uses the OreDict.

Any help is highly welcome

tia Synergi

EDIT: I also posted this in the minecraftforum.net in the PFAA Thread - DirectLinkToMyPost

EDIT2: nogenesis replied in the minecraftforum.net with the please to wait for reika. Here is the direct link to his post about the HashMap Error with ores Link

EDIT3: Reika determined the error and reported it to noogenesis. So it's now up to him to do sth against it we will see - DirectLinkToPost

Last edited:

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Something is overwriting a recipe in the Grinder recipes, probably due to multiple OreDict registrations of the same item, causing it to overwrite itself.

I can and will add a bit more information so we at least know what the erroring ore type is.