Open Crash on start - PostInitialization - Waila

siriustuck13

Jul 29, 2019
Summary of the problem Crash on start - PostInitialization - Waila

Pack Version 3.0.4

What is the bug? When I try to start SkyFactory 3, the game crashes while running PostInitialization of Waila.

Loading - Initializing mods Phase 3
5/7
PostInitialization - Waila
59/186

Java crashes saying that the Java Platform SE binary has stopped working.

Mod & Version No changes from Skyfactory 3.0.4
I'm not sure which mod is at fault, but it appears to either be Waila or JEI

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/8ce0d558

Is it repeatable? Yes, 100% of the time on start up with the same error.

Known Fix No

Erainn

Jul 29, 2019
Exact same thing started happening to me this evening. Haven't found a fix yet and only thing I did software-wise to my PC was update graphics card drivers.

Edit: Rolled back my Nvidia Drivers and game launches. Hope that helps

Last edited:
F

frog9394

I have the same issue after update the latest nvidia drvier. I will rollback to the last version. so sad

E

Esteban640

Same problem on my computer. Allready tested : remove and reinstall curse and Sky Factory 3 mod.

Edit : Rollback NVidia graphic card work !! thanks

Last edited:
S

Stickbot50

I think it has to do with 3DVision. In windows error logs it shows "Faulting application name: javaw.exe, version: 8.0.25.18, time stamp: 0x54345ca0" AND "Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI64.dll". They funked something with this last NVIDIA driver. Don't know why minecraft would be utilizing 3DVision though, i dunno maybe it does...

hpeanutly

Jul 29, 2019
Had exactly this issue and before finding this posting I'd re-installed Curse client, upgraded Java, no luck. Rolled back my Nvidia drivers that I'd only updated an hour earlier (then promptly forgot about) and it worked. Cheers guys. :)

lostjester

Jul 29, 2019