Problem (Crash Landing) Trouble Seeing Camel Pack Amount

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Shadowbandit

Jan 4, 2020
Hello, I am currently playing the modpack Crash Landing Survival. When hovering my mouse over the item Camel Pack, I am unable to see the amount that it is filled (ex: 100/100). I have a feeling this has something to do with NEI or one of the other mods, so how am I able to change this back? I have uploaded an example below if you are still confused by what I mean; mine is the top and what I want is the lower one. Thanks in advance.

Capture.PNG

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
Can you see the numbers like the "5260" when you hover the mouse on other items?

Shadowbandit

Jan 4, 2020
Those numbers are there because of NEI, I intentionally turned them off because they annoyed me. The reason the second picture has them is because I took it from a youtube video and they did not disable them. I did try to reenable them to see if that would fix the issue, however it did not.

Shadowbandit

Jan 4, 2020
I solved the issue in case anyone else has this problem - open inventory, click "Options" in the bottom left, click "NEI Plugins", click "Options for Developers", set "Show Damage and MaxDamage Values" to yes. Not only does this show the Camel Pack amount, but it toggles durability for all other tools.