Open crash if I try to load the world

C

ChrisHill

Summary of the problem crash if I try to load the world

Pack Version 2.5.4

What is the bug? I try to load the world and the game crashes completely. tried to load it several times. everytime the same complete crash. the strange thing is, that I played it yesterday and it worked perfectly. I have nothing changed on the mods or whatsoever. really strange...

Mod & Version

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/a5a556a6

Is it repeatable?

Known Fix

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
did you update the pack? there was on recently released. Not for sure if that would have done it though. It looks like it is have issues with chunk loading from the chicken chunks mod. might be worth disabling that mod. not for sure. All that should be lost in world if it is removed are the chunk loaders, I think. probably worth backing it up just in case.

C

ChrisHill

thanks a lot death. that solved the problem with the crash. but I cannot understand why the chicken mod causes the crash... like I said I didn't change anything. no update, no changing in any of the mods. the day before everything worked fine... I've completely removed the chicken mod now. now I have to stick to the mfr chunkloader I think. that sucks... cause that chunkloader eats a lot of energy :(

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
You might be able to re-enable the mod. Not for sure. Just disable it again if the issue happens again. Would recommend a backup before re-enabling though. Looks like all the FTB mods are in that pack. I think the utilities one is the one with chunk-loading. Might give that a try. It doesn't add any in game items so there would be less issue when it is disabled or enabled. might even be parts of the save that could be deleted to keep it running. i see at least two candidates for deletion should the save ever refuse to load. I don't know which files are associated with which mod. A backup and trial and error might be worth it though.