Crash, I need some Help! PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bed0

Jul 29, 2019
Yes but When i read the crash I have removed optifine and I have reopen the world but it crash...

(My optifine was a rar not a jar)

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Make sure you rebuilt the jar. You may also need to rebuild the entire pack without optifine.

Also are there any other jar mods you added?

Reactions: Bed0

Bed0

Jul 29, 2019
First thank you for the help, the jar mod in my pack are: Buildcraft ChickenChunks DartCraft EE3 EnderStorage Extrabiomes Factorization Forestry IC2 MFR (Mine factory reloaded) ModularPowersuit Neiaddons neiplugins neipluginsredpower powerconverters railcraft thaumicbees wirelessredstoneaddons wireless... wireless... xreliquary I have to rebuild the entire pack with out optifine? I can't have a version compatible of optifine?

Bed0

Jul 29, 2019
Hoff i delete 2 liquiduct with mcedit and the world work, It's a problem of my pack or if you click with a wrench on a liquiduct connected with a fermenter the game crash o.o?

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
None of those are actually jar mods. When you open the "edit mods" part of multimc the first tab that's there should be minecraft.jar. Please list the mods within that.

E: Not too sure on that...

Bed0

Jul 29, 2019
Oh sorry .-. xD

The mod are

Damage Indicators
Minecraft Forge
ShaderMod
liteloader
optifine

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
The shader mod and optifine might not be playing well with the way mods like Thermal Expansion render objects but other than that I'm not too sure.

Bed0

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, now It work with a mcedit deletion of bugged block, if it crash another I will rebuild the pack...
The shader mod is off, i have added it because a lot of friend want it but it is off ... :) thank you for help really... ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.