Crash -- Error related to Bee Breeding???

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Ajax1983

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Crash -- Error related to Bee Breeding???
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Infinity
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
The game was working fine, then it just crashed. Now when I try to load my world it it crashes as soon as I enter it. I've looked at the crash report and it seems to have something to do with my bee breeding facility, but honestly I can't make heads of tails of the report. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
In your config/forestry folder, edit the common.conf and change genetics.clear.invalid.chromosomes=false to true.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
I would make a backup of your world first though, just in case stuff goes wrong

Reactions: mc.crab

Ajax1983

Jul 29, 2019
@mc.crab: This seems to have fixed the problem. Thanks for the suggestion. It's strange though. I've been playing in this world for at least 200 hours, and I've been doing the bee breeding this for about 180 hours. Only now did this bug turn up. Anyway, you're info panned out, so thanks again.