Crash Crash Crash

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
S

Stxangler

Title:
Crash Crash Crash
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
FTB Infinity Evolved
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
I recently started automating Advanced Solar Panels on my ME system. The ones made by Solar Expansion. Now anytime that I press the START button on the automation my game crashes. Now I get back in and it is actually being created so I figured it was just a hiccup. Now I had the great idea on trying to make 2 solar panels I figured it would just crash and all i had to do was restart the game. I was wrong the game loads but as soon as it says "Welcome to the Server" it crashes. I can no longer play. Hope one of you have an idea on how i can fix this. I do have a crash report from when I first started the automation but not sure how to post it on here. Any help will be appreciated and Thanks in Advance.

S

Stxangler

Ok so I went home during my Lunch break I started the game and it did not crash. I checked my Inventory and I had 2 new solar panels. So we know the crashes are due to the solar panels but can someone tell me why this happens?