Crash at the Mojang screen

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
L

LittleBlackPea

Title Crash at the Mojang screen

Launcher Type FTB Launcher

Modpack Test Pack Please Ignore

Modpack version 1.6.4

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file

Details of the issue When I launch with the FTB launcher , the Mojang screen poped and after a few seconds crashes. Any solution ?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DoctorIknowWho

I recently make a modpack on curse, and after a truck load of errors, it finally began to get past a minute of loading, but when it reaches 5/7, it crashes! I'm horrible with coding and i don't know what any of the reports are saying in order to fix it. Is there a chance I can get feedback on what the problem is?

Chisel: Errors like "[FML]: Unable to lookup ..." are NOT the cause of this crash. You can safely ignore these errors. And update forge while you're at it.
Stencil buffer state: Function set: ARB, pool: forge, bits: 8
Launched Version: forge-10.13.4.1614
LWJGL: 2.9.1
OpenGL: Intel Iris Pro OpenGL Engine GL version 2.1 INTEL-10.6.33, Intel Inc.
GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.
Using framebuffer objects because ARB_framebuffer_object is supported and separate blending is supported.
Anisotropic filtering is supported and maximum anisotropy is 16.
Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Resource Packs: []
Current Language: English (US)
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Anisotropic Filtering: Off (1)

Attachment(s)
crash-2017-03-25_17.50.29-client.txt

NOTE: I was sent here from Curse, and this is my first time on this website.