Bug Crash and can't enter to my world anymore

M

Mahicko

Hi, i was having fun with my game, and i put a tranfer node (skyblock factory 2.5 is the modpack), from the extra utilities mod in the y=0 (minecraft said that is feet pos 0, but the journey map said is -1) and it just crashed, i just put a seared brick and a casting table, and it worked fine, but the tranfer node crash my game, i can't enter to my world anymore.

Good Job with the modpack.

Attachments

• crash-2016-09-23_17.10.00-client.txt
    37.2 KB · Views: 102

gerb82

Jul 29, 2019
if you have the exact coordinates it will be super easy to just delete it from the save and the game should launch. might even be able to get coordinates from the log, and even if not i am almost certain there is some way to edit the save without running it, and simulating it instead. also, just so you know, it isn't the modpack's fault. stuff like that is 90% of the times the fault of the mod. i would go over the log but a lot has changed since i last did it so it wouldn't help much.

Reactions: Mahicko
M

Mahicko

thnx for the reply, i will just see what can i do to enter the world and delete it, i guess is the fault from the mod.

gerb82

Jul 29, 2019
had anything else from that mod in the save made? if not then you remove it, launch the save, add it again, and then if you really want just give yourself the item back. you could also just give yourself all the deleted items back.

KEEP IN MIND: never do something like that without a save backup.

M

Mahicko

the point was i dind't know that i was gonna crash.

I found that with mcedit, i can remove safely the block, and it solve the problem

thnx for the help that i could find an external program.