Windows .exe Crash after modpack update.

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattah12

Jul 29, 2019
FTB - 1.0.6
Minecraft Ver 1.4.2

OK so I just updated after be prompted to by the launcher (a seperate update to the 1.0.6 one earlier), my world loaded up fine as far as I could tell (although Optifine seems to have dissapeared, but thata no big deal). I got the following crash report after attempting to open up my chest containing my bees:

Attachments

• zFqqVHs9.txt
    22.5 KB · Views: 87

Effervo

Jul 29, 2019
Interesting. I get a similar issue after installing the modpack update. My world isn't even able to load, MC crashes right as it gets to building world screen. It also seems 2 mods were removed with the update but I'm still unsure of which 2 mods were removed.

Effervo

Jul 29, 2019
I'll try loading my world up in MC-edit and removing the bees I had put in my apiary. I believe they were some sort of stone bees that I collected in a Savannah biome. Great, I finally build up the courage to start playing with bees and this happens :p. I'll give an update if that fixes it for me.

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Extra Bees has been removed it seems. There was a comment I saw somewhere that said that it was an alpha, and not stable, some things didn't work. So really, shouldn't have been included in the pack originally.
ThermalExpansion has also been updated (I think).

Also, quite annoyingly, any mods you manually add or disable for your own setup are also removed. As a request, please don't delete the mods that we've added manually every time there is an update

mattah12

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way for my to keep all my stuff? Will just breaking the chest suffice do you think?

Bidoof

Jul 29, 2019
Here's a fix that should work.

Step 1. Go to /config/forestry/ and open up base.conf
Step 2. Search "genetics.invalid.chromosome.clearing" without the quotes.
Step 3. change general=false to general=true, save it and open up minecraft.

Try it out.

Reactions: Effervo

Effervo

Jul 29, 2019

Try it out.
That did the trick for me. Thanks!

luciusDA

Jul 29, 2019

Try it out.

I registered to confirm your fix, worked like a charm for me! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.