Whitelist Server Craftnoids | Private Pack | Whitelist | Mature Community (+21)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Dingham

Jul 29, 2019
420%20Banner.png
More than anything Craftnoids is a community of talented and passionate minecraft players, The Craftnoids Server is not for the faint hearted, the game difficulty is set to hard mode making it a challenge to survive in the world alone. Although we have lots of mods to make life more comfortable in the world many of these items are expensive and a challenge to make. The server is designed to give you an extensive amount of content in an environment that challenges the player. We also continuously work to improve the pack, to this end members appreciate that Craftnoids is regarded as a package and sometimes we may have to remove mods to maintain a balanced and enjoyable game.

For a list of all the mods currently available of the server visit www.craftnoifd.co.uk/mods.php

Rules
1. Do not build at or near spawn areas.
2. Be respectful to other players.
3. Do not take what doesn't belong to you.
4. Do not destroy other player’s property.
5. Do not be a pain on the Server
6. Questions/Comments about bugs, rules and config settings should be asked on the forum.

For more details on the rules, please visit www.craftnoifd.co.uk/rules.php

Bans and Adjustments...
Mystcraft are disabled for players. It is admin only. And no, you can’t have a private portal.
World Anchors are disabled from crafting. Players may request one Anchor.
Chunk Loaders config setting is 18 chunks per player, not active when player is offline.
Forestry is set to NORMAL difficulty.

The Craftnoids server has many worlds in which players can explore and forage. Current we have to building worlds, The overworld and Upper Earth, the overworld is a community building area only players build their homes on Upper Earth these are only world guaranteed not to be deleted or rest.

Below is a list of the world's current available on the Craftnoids Server...

Overworld - This world is only for the community project (Sky City).
Upper Earth - Building World - this is the only world players can settle on (build homes).
Mining World - Quarries and destructive mining operation are only permitted here.
Nether, The End & Twilight Forest - Exploration only. You may mine, responsibly. No settling, Nether Lava Pumps or quarries in these worlds.

Applications

Want to join? Fill in all the fields below. I recommend putting some effort into your answers as it will radical improve your chances of getting in. We're not looking for players who can't be arsed.

IGN:

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join:

Your mod experience:

Do you have a Mic:

Are you will to use Teamspeak or Vent:

What other games do you play?

Marmite; love it or hate it?

Random fact about yours?

How many roads must a man walk down?

Would you rather fight a duck the size of a horse or a hundred horses the size you ducks?

Any Comments?

You will be notified by private message with details on how to proceed if your application is success. You will also be notified is your application is unsuccessful.

Server IP: www.craftnoids.co.uk

Dingham

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you to the members that have been apply through our main site. Those that we're success have been notified via email. I'm actually removing this feature, so future application will need to be on this thread.

Dingham

Jon Prendergast

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jonp97

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join: Looking for a mature server to join for the long term.

Your mod experience: Mainly Direwolf20 and tekkit

Do you have a Mic: yes

Are you willing to use Teamspeak or Vent: I have both

What other games do you play? at the moment minecraft and star conflict

Marmite; love it or hate it? never tried it

Random fact about your? I wear glasses

How many roads must a man walk down? Shh...It's a secret.

Would you rather fight a duck the size of a horse or a hundred horses the size you ducks? Depends on the weapon I get to use.

xXxBEAVISxXx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xXxBEAVISxXx

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join: Because I'm the Beavis and you need me

Your mod experience: Been playing modded minecraft for about a year. I don't know much but I know enough

Do you have a Mic: yes

Are you will to use Teamspeak or Vent: yes

What other games do you play? pretty much anything and everything

Marmite; love it or hate it? never had it before. Is it like Peanut butter?

Random fact about yours? I'm a semi-pro Mountain biker

How many roads must a man walk down? why walk when you can drive

Would you rather fight a duck the size of a horse or a hundred horses the size you ducks? I'd say a hundred horses because then I could make a lot of glue

Any Comments? Accept me!!