Crafting Grid

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Pyriell

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all.
Was playing on a server yesterday and happened to hit the C key, which brought up a little 3x3 grid on the block I was looking at.
I believe it's supposed to function as a crafting table, which would be really useful because I tend to make millions of the things and leave them all over the place.
The only problem is... I can't figure out how to use it.
Right clicking with a block in hand whilst hovering over one of the squares on the grid, puts the item in that square... sometimes.
I can't figure out how to consistently get the blocks to go where I need them to go.
If I ever get past that stage and actually get a recipe in it... what do I do to craft it?

Of course if I've completely misinterpreted what this thing is/does, please let me know.

Many thanks.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
That is a part of the translocators mod. Unfortunatly, the forge guys messed up something, that's happening with almost all blocks with this kind of interaction, including ender chests and ender tanks. It all depends in the direction you are facing.