Whitelist Server CraftBeast|Ultimate Pack|Whitelist|24/7|New Server!|90 Slots! |Nice Community|Updated!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Schilcote

Jul 29, 2019
Well, once you get 'er working again...

In-Game Username: schilcote
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No, but I did voluntarily leave one after pissing off an admin.
If Yes, why?: I broke a rule (which wasn't actually posted anywhere, mind you) and one of my machines turned out to be lagging the server (I'd honestly forgot I'd even left it running, won't be building one of those again without some way to make it not dump items everywhere), so I got a bunch of my stuff taken and a long lecture from some signs in my basement. Figured the damage had already been done, and I know better than to stick around somewhere where the authority figures are already mad at you, so I built a cobblestone willy and left.
How often can you play?: I'm trying to cut down lately so I can work on other projects, but I'll probably be on at least once every two days.
What is the secret word?: Blue! I mean, sponges! Crap! *is thrown into pit*
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Plenty.
FTB Experience?: Plenty.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes, but will I use it? (Maybe.)
Will you follow ALL of our rules?: Only the ones you write down somewhere where I can see them.
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Why not? Seems like an alright place.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Fame, fortune, and a beautiful harem. Or maybe just some Minecraft, and the occasional "wow schil, that machine is cool".
What will you be bringing to our server?: Unless you have a mod that lets you spawn with items, not a whole lot. I can build things, at least.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Uhh. Building a house and living in it, I guess?
Any questions you would like to ask: How much wood could a woodchuck chuck? How many roads must a man walk down? What is the airspeed velocity of a laden swallow? Stout Shako for two refined? Can I do my self-expanding house experiments after I fix it so that it doesn't leave cobble everywhere?
Additional Information?: Sausage is delicious.

Vinson Nguyen

Jul 29, 2019
For anyone who is whitelisted me and galbetorix has decided to create a skype for easy notification of such anominalies and problems, please put your skype name under the post.[DOUBLEPOST=1360375644][/DOUBLEPOST]along with new applications[DOUBLEPOST=1360375717][/DOUBLEPOST]actually due to privacy issues, just pm me your skype name

Eoino

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Eoino
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Yes
If Yes, why?: Banned from a Factions server along with other members for camping a factions spawn. If anyone's ever played Factions you'll know you have to camp to reduce power but these admins were special along with biased.
How often can you play?: A few hours daily, more at the weekend possibly.
What is the secret word?: No idea, but I like Sponges!
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Too much xD
FTB Experience?: A good deal. Played with tekkit since it was released and I've been playing FTB on and off for the past few months. I know all the basics and more, plus I learn fast.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes
Will you follow ALL of our rules?: Yes
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I've been looking for a good FTB server. This looks like a really good one and its Direwolf so that's even better ^_^
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Well I'd like to have fun and expierment with FTB stuff especially stuff I havent used. If the servers great I'll get my clanmates to join too. Plus once I'm pretty well setup I might help new players, maybe get some community build projects going.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Get active on Teamspeak, invite new people to the server/community, possibly help new people etc.
Any questions you would like to ask: Don't think so, not for now at least.
Additional Information?: I love Sponges!

TheHydrogen3

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: TheHydrogen3
I have not until recent date been banned from any Minecraft servers
I can play relatively often
Secret word=Sponges
I have played vanilla minecraft since alpha, and modded minecraft since 1.2.5
Yes, I do have a microphone avaliable for TS use
Yes, I will follow all of your rules
I want to join CraftBeast because I'm tired of playing FTB all alone in singleplayer, and CraftBeast seemed like a good choice
I want to join your server because I want to play minecraft with people on a server for a change
What am I going to bring to the server? Hard to say, a nice personality perhaps?
How to integrate on the server? I guess the best way to get to know someone is to be nice to them
Additional question: Are you using skype instead of TS now?

c3someran

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: c3someran
Banned: No i have not been, and i truly hope to keep it that way.
Play time: will be able to get on most nights, although the weekends i play nearly the entire day.
Vanilla experience: played for nearly a year now
FTB experience: I'm pretty proficient with the FTB beta A pack and i want to learn more about each pack and what it has to hold.
Mic: Yes i do.
Rules: Yes i will follow all rules.
Why do i want to join: Well ive been looking around for a long time for a good stable server that will not be shut down as soon as i join, and doesn't allow griefing of any kind.
What am i looking for: As i said, knowledge, but also i love the experience of collaborating with new people in minecraft and things like that.
Integrating: Well i like to help people out once i am going, on servers ive been on in the past ive been known to give my stuff away to new people or just to donate to anyone in need.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: c3someran
Banned: No i have not been, and i truly hope to keep it that way.
Play time: will be able to get on most nights, although the weekends i play nearly the entire day.
Vanilla experience: played for nearly a year now
FTB experience: I'm pretty proficient with the FTB beta A pack and i want to learn more about each pack and what it has to hold.
Mic: Yes i do.
Rules: Yes i will follow all rules.
Why do i want to join: Well ive been looking around for a long time for a good stable server that will not be shut down as soon as i join, and doesn't allow griefing of any kind.
What am i looking for: As i said, knowledge, but also i love the experience of collaborating with new people in minecraft and things like that.
Integrating: Well i like to help people out once i am going, on servers ive been on in the past ive been known to give my stuff away to new people or just to donate to anyone in need.
Minecraft username: TheHydrogen3
I have not until recent date been banned from any Minecraft servers
I can play relatively often
Secret word=Sponges
I have played vanilla minecraft since alpha, and modded minecraft since 1.2.5
Yes, I do have a microphone avaliable for TS use
Yes, I will follow all of your rules
I want to join CraftBeast because I'm tired of playing FTB all alone in singleplayer, and CraftBeast seemed like a good choice
I want to join your server because I want to play minecraft with people on a server for a change
What am I going to bring to the server? Hard to say, a nice personality perhaps?
How to integrate on the server? I guess the best way to get to know someone is to be nice to them
Additional question: Are you using skype instead of TS now?
In-Game Username: Eoino
If Yes, why?: Banned from a Factions server along with other members for camping a factions spawn. If anyone's ever played Factions you'll know you have to camp to reduce power but these admins were special along with biased.
How often can you play?: A few hours daily, more at the weekend possibly.
What is the secret word?: No idea, but I like Sponges!
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Too much xD
FTB Experience?: A good deal. Played with tekkit since it was released and I've been playing FTB on and off for the past few months. I know all the basics and more, plus I learn fast.
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I've been looking for a good FTB server. This looks like a really good one and its Direwolf so that's even better ^_^
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Well I'd like to have fun and expierment with FTB stuff especially stuff I havent used. If the servers great I'll get my clanmates to join too. Plus once I'm pretty well setup I might help new players, maybe get some community build projects going.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Get active on Teamspeak, invite new people to the server/community, possibly help new people etc.
Any questions you would like to ask: Don't think so, not for now at least.
Additional Information?: I love Sponges!
Accepted, however server is down for 1-2 days due to host-side issues.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
But not me? Sadface.
I thought i already accepted you..
Well, once you get 'er working again...

In-Game Username: schilcote
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No, but I did voluntarily leave one after pissing off an admin.
If Yes, why?: I broke a rule (which wasn't actually posted anywhere, mind you) and one of my machines turned out to be lagging the server (I'd honestly forgot I'd even left it running, won't be building one of those again without some way to make it not dump items everywhere), so I got a bunch of my stuff taken and a long lecture from some signs in my basement. Figured the damage had already been done, and I know better than to stick around somewhere where the authority figures are already mad at you, so I built a cobblestone willy and left.
How often can you play?: I'm trying to cut down lately so I can work on other projects, but I'll probably be on at least once every two days.
What is the secret word?: Blue! I mean, sponges! Crap! *is thrown into pit*
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Plenty.
FTB Experience?: Plenty.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes, but will I use it? (Maybe.)
Will you follow ALL of our rules?: Only the ones you write down somewhere where I can see them.
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Why not? Seems like an alright place.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Fame, fortune, and a beautiful harem. Or maybe just some Minecraft, and the occasional "wow schil, that machine is cool".
What will you be bringing to our server?: Unless you have a mod that lets you spawn with items, not a whole lot. I can build things, at least.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Uhh. Building a house and living in it, I guess?
Any questions you would like to ask: How much wood could a woodchuck chuck? How many roads must a man walk down? What is the airspeed velocity of a laden swallow? Stout Shako for two refined? Can I do my self-expanding house experiments after I fix it so that it doesn't leave cobble everywhere?
Additional Information?: Sausage is delicious.
Accepted

Omearo

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Omearo
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: no
If Yes, why?: n/a
How often can you play?: I play alot and will be making YouTube vids also. (3+ hrs a day)
What is the secret word?: The bird is the word! (sponges)
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: 2 years
FTB Experience?: Still learning some, made my own personal mod pack for vanilla (37 mods) but had some glitches here and there, & decided to let the pros do the moding and just play.
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Looking for my first server and liked what I read about yours. I like friendly people and have been in many gaming comunities and still am.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Playing with others. I have not yet got to build with others yet. I am excited :)
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Building with others and teaching others how to use the mods and what comes with them. I love learning how to build new items and showing others how to make there minecraft day eaiser.
Any questions you would like to ask: Not at this time :)
Additional Information?: I hope to learn to be a good youtuber and advance my channel. Playing games and making videos are things I enjoy to do. (I have alot to learn though.)
Thanks for your time. Omearo

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Omearo
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: no
If Yes, why?: n/a
How often can you play?: I play alot and will be making YouTube vids also. (3+ hrs a day)
What is the secret word?: The bird is the word!
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: 2 years
FTB Experience?: Still learning some, made my own personal mod pack for vanilla (37 mods) but had some glitches here and there, & decided to let the pros do the moding and just play.
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Looking for my first server and liked what I read about yours. I like friendly people and have been in many gaming comunities and still am.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Playing with others. I have not yet got to build with others yet. I am excited :)
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Building with others and teaching others how to use the mods and what comes with them. I love learning how to build new items and showing others how to make there minecraft day eaiser.
Any questions you would like to ask: Not at this time :)
Additional Information?: I hope to learn to be a good youtuber and advance my channel. Playing games and making videos are things I enjoy to do. (I have alot to learn though.)
Thanks for your time. Omearo
Nice app, you are accepted however server is down for 1-2 days
We are on ts if you need anything

Omearo

Jul 29, 2019
Nice app, you are accepted however server is down for 1-2 days
We are on ts if you need anything

Ok no problem. I will keep a watch on the thread and join you when the server is back up. I am excited to get started :) Untill then I will go learn on single player. Going to dive into Thamcraft. Thank you for letting me join like I said I am excited. (I will jump on teamspeak tomorrow, I have wife agro tonight lol :)

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Ok no problem. I will keep a watch on the thread and join you when the server is back up. I am excited to get started :) Untill then I will go learn on single player. Going to dive into Thamcraft. Thank you for letting me join like I said I am excited. (I will jump on teamspeak tomorrow, I have wife agro tonight lol :)
Wife agro is a dangerous thing. Just wait for the children attacks, those are nasty.

Omearo

Jul 29, 2019
Oh I know already have a 11 year old monster to tend with, hes in trouble atm though so on his best behavior.. for now ... lol

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
I have submitted a ticket to our host and received this reply.
CreeperHost Support said:
Nhm2 was rebuilt and in the next 24 hours we are going to be getting everything back to normal, the tech guys had to sleep after doing a 16/17 hour shift getting this to work correctly again.

Seffers122

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: seffers122
If Yes, why?: the owner was stalking me while i was mining and randomly banned me for no reason.
How often can you play?: Hopefully i can get on almost every night but life happens and things change, you get in trouble for various things, then you end p not being able to get on the computer, such and such.
What is the secret word?: Sponges
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Played since 1.7.3 and heavily enjoyed it until there was nothing else to do, so i play FTB now.
FTB Experience?: I was watching the launch live stream and have been playing since really the beginning.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes but i don't wish to use it.​
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Absolutely, I'm more of a "go with the flow" kind of person so i do whats best for everyone.​
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I want to be in a nice server and community that hopefully will accept me and welcome me like any other person and i will gladly return the favor.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I am looking to gain a good experience from what i do on the server and hopefully some friends to explore with.
What will you be bringing to our server?: A kind heart and hopefully a great new member to the community and a help for anyone in need of help.​
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: As i said I'm a "go with the flow" person and hopefully make my way into the community as fast as it will take people to fully accept me.
Any questions you would like to ask: No.
Additional Information?: None that i can think of.

Mango1120

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: mango1120
  • Age: 14 but mature i play with 21 year olds all the the time
  • Have you been banned before?: no
  • Secret word: sponges!
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: yes
  • Why should we whitelist you: im a active member of alot of servers and i always will do the best to keep greifers, hackers and stealers away from the comunity
  • Can you be part of the community?: yes i love being in a community

Karinth

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Karinth
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: I have not.
If Yes, why?:
How often can you play?: I can be on daily because of personal reasons.
What is the secret word?: Sponges!
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I have been playing Minecraft since its conception.
FTB Experience?: Very little but I have played Tekkit for over 9 months. As it uses a lot of the mods from it I can remember a few things.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Aye I have a Turtle Beach X11 headset.
Will you follow ALL of our rules?: I truly have no reason not to, nor should anyone.
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: So far from what I have read it is the kind of server I want to be a part of. A mature community, hopefully friendly people and a dedicated staff.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: A sense of accomplishment, small tokens of gratitude and some friends. Not in that order.
What will you be bringing to our server?: 2 years of admin/mod experience, a great imagination for building, experience using microblocks and a desire to make things better.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: This all depends on how the community is itself. If the community is spread out then it will be me helping out when I have the ability, if the community is tight knit then I will be helping a lot more.
Any questions you would like to ask: Would the ability to record on this server be available? I am a YouTuber and would like to document at least some stuff.
Additional Information?: I know nothing of Thaumcraft but would love to learn as much as possible. Also I have a bunch of ideas for community areas such as shared liquids and such.