Whitelist Server CraftBeast|Ultimate Pack|Whitelist|24/7|New Server!|90 Slots! |Nice Community|Updated!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

snebby

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: snebby
  • Have you been banned before?: Nope
  • If yes (above) State why:
  • Secret word: (Its in the MystCraft Rules) Sponges!
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Si senor
  • Why should we whitelist you: I am looking to join a nice FTB community!
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yes, I could be a great contribution by helping out less inexperienced players!

Vinson Nguyen

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: OpTiC_FaZeIcra
  • Have you been banned before?: No
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Yes
  • Why should we whitelist you: I am looking to join a nice FTB community and be apart of a friendly community to!
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yes, beautiful designs and sneaky security systems are my specialty

Moplok

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Moplok
  • Have you been banned before?: Yes
  • If yes (above) State why: " Extreme abuse of admin powers ", server I played on over a year ago, owner sold out and some old admins and I.. Yeah.
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Yes.
  • Why should we whitelist you: Looking for a good community. This one caught my eye, smaller communities appeal to me.
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yes.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
I_was_not_me

no
sponges
yes``
because im nice I love ftb
yes I can
:)
Denied.
Minecraft Username: Feenrus

Have you been banned before?: No, never :=)

Secret word: Sponges x)

Will you follow all of our rules?: Yes! If those are the rules you imply to join the server, I will follow them at my best, by the way, I complety love the mystcraft rules :D!

Why should we whitelist you: I am quite handy with all the mods, I have been playing them for about a year (Not FTB, since Direwolf S1, I am a great fan of him), I am also a decent builder and mized with my perfectionism I can usually make things look good, so I will try my best to make the view of the server most pleasurable as possible!

Can you be part of the community?: I am nice and generous, I can give my last copper if someone really needs it, there are some days where I hate pretty much everyone, but I am still very polite and I never caps lock, thats a promise that I have kept for a really long time! Thanks for readings!
Feenrus - Accepted
  • Minecraft Username: Jenial
  • Age: (15+ Younger players that are mature are fine) 17, I'll be 18 next week.
  • Have you been banned before?: Ofcourse not! I have no reason to curse or grief in any way. Also, I haven't joined many others servers other then my own.
  • If yes (above) State why: -
  • Secret word: (Its in the MystCraft Rules) Sponges! , But the why sponges? They're just a myth!
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Ofcourse, no rules, no control! If there would be no rules, everything would be a complete disaster.
  • Why should we whitelist you: I think I'm a very friendly and helpful player, who's looking for a server where she can play with one of her friends. I'm currently running my own server on the Mindcrack Pack, but I'm looking for a server where I can rest and play with a friend. I'd like to chat (might be a bit too much at times, sorry!) while playing, and I'll strictly follow the rules. I might aswell be able to help with some (server related) stuff. I'm not REALLY experienced with the mods, as I've never been able to spend time playing the modpack myself. However, my friend, Feenrus, who's also applying, will be me guide. I'll make sure I don't cause any crashes or other weird things.
  • Can you be part of the community?: Ofcourse. As I stated above, I'd like to chat, and I have no trouble joining an existing community.
Thankyou for reading.

Jenial - Accepted
NAME : It_was_not_me

age 12

not froma tekkit of ftb 1

secret word: sponges!

messing around with mate wont happen again tho

yes

I like this very much and I been looking for a server for a while I love magic so I would do thing like

yes I like small communitys
Please stop making whitelist requests, your applications have been terrible
  • Minecraft Username: russjr08
  • Have you been banned before?: no
  • If yes (above) State why: N/A
  • Secret word: Sponges!
  • Why should we whitelist you: I have a couple of years of Minecraft experience, have been playing modded Minecraft for a while now, and would like to join a community, single player is a little lonely :(
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yup!

russjr08 - Accepted[DOUBLEPOST=1360060115][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • Minecraft Username: OpTiC_FaZeIcra
  • Why should we whitelist you: I am looking to join a nice FTB community and be apart of a friendly community to!
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yes, beautiful designs and sneaky security systems are my specialty

Accepted
  • Minecraft Username: snebby
  • Have you been banned before?: Nope
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Si senor
  • Why should we whitelist you: I am looking to join a nice FTB community!
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yes, I could be a great contribution by helping out less inexperienced players!

Accepted
  • Minecraft Username: boemer234
  • Have you been banned before?: no
  • If yes (above) State why:-
  • Secret word: sponges!
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: yes
  • Why should we whitelist you: i used to play on a mindcrack server but i got griefed and the admins didn't do anything, dont want to start over on a mindcrack server.
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yes

Accepted
  • Minecraft Username: Moplok
  • Have you been banned before?: Yes
  • If yes (above) State why: " Extreme abuse of admin powers ", server I played on over a year ago, owner sold out and some old admins and I.. Yeah.
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Yes.
  • Why should we whitelist you: Looking for a good community. This one caught my eye, smaller communities appeal to me.
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yes.

Denied, sorry!

pelmenis

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: pelmenis
  • Age: (15+ Younger players that are mature are fine) : 23
  • Have you been banned before?: No.
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: of course.
  • Why should we whitelist you:I'm searching for server where is friendly community , without some griefing or stealing.
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yes i'm friendly.

emmasteadman

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: emmasteadman
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: ofc
  • Why should we whitelist you: I'm a friendly creative player, don't like PvP.
  • Can you be part of the community?: Indeed, building on SSP is only fun for a little while.

rakkie

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: rakkie3
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Yes of course
  • Why should we whitelist you: I'm looking for a nice and friendly community that i can join and help growing.
  • Can you be part of the community?: Sure that's why i'm looking for it

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: pelmenis
  • Age: (15+ Younger players that are mature are fine) : 23
  • Have you been banned before?: No.
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: of course.
  • Why should we whitelist you:I'm searching for server where is friendly community , without some griefing or stealing.
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yes i'm friendly.

• Minecraft Username: emmasteadman
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: ofc
  • Why should we whitelist you: I'm a friendly creative player, don't like PvP.
  • Can you be part of the community?: Indeed, building on SSP is only fun for a little while.

• Minecraft Username: rakkie3
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Yes of course
  • Why should we whitelist you: I'm looking for a nice and friendly community that i can join and help growing.
  • Can you be part of the community?: Sure that's why i'm looking for it
Accepted
all of you

brad0110

Jul 29, 2019
mbv655 i was wondering if you could tell me if im accepted please my ign is darkness0110 my post was the first after the NAH YOURE ACCEPTED one

Ultimate_Rush

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Ultimate_Rush
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope
If Yes, why?: -
How often can you play?: From a range of 3-7 hours. Depends
What is the secret word?: Sponges!
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I got tons of experience in vanilla. I can do Redstoning very well too.
FTB Experience?: I'm very experienced with most mods.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yep.
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Absolutely.
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I want to join an FTB server and have been looking for one for a long time.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: More FTB experience, maybe advice and tips from others.
What will you be bringing to our server?: I can be very helpful to others as I know all mods and most mods very well. Also I can help with any redstone circuits.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: By always participate in the conversations, help whenever I can and be as helpful as possible.
Any questions you would like to ask: Nope
Additional Information?: Nope.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Ultimate_Rush
How often can you play?: From a range of 3-7 hours. Depends
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I got tons of experience in vanilla. I can do Redstoning very well too.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yep.
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I want to join an FTB server and have been looking for one for a long time.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: More FTB experience, maybe advice and tips from others.
What will you be bringing to our server?: I can be very helpful to others as I know all mods and most mods very well. Also I can help with any redstone circuits.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: By always participate in the conversations, help whenever I can and be as helpful as possible.
Any questions you would like to ask: Nope
Additional Information?: Nope.
Accepted

Lons 99

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: lons_99
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: no
If Yes, why?: /
How often can you play?: everytime i can xd...
What is the secret word?: sponges
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: since 1.7.3
FTB Experience?: since 1.2.5 ftb insanity mode ssp and direwolf 20 follower...
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yep...
Will you follow ALL of our rules? obviously
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: serching for a nice frendly community
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: funtime
What will you be bringing to our server?: my knowledge of the mod and maybe my help to those how have difficulties with them...
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: well at first I have to gain resorces... then helping the other player
Any questions you would like to ask: gregteck? and chunkloading ?
Additional Information?: i'm Italian time gmt +1, i can understand english but speak it is a little hard... maybe in my sentences can be some errors...

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: lons_99
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: no
If Yes, why?: /
How often can you play?: everytime i can xd...
What is the secret word?: sponges
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: since 1.7.3
FTB Experience?: since 1.2.5 ftb insanity mode ssp and direwolf 20 follower...
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yep...
Will you follow ALL of our rules? obviously
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: serching for a nice frendly community
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: funtime
What will you be bringing to our server?: my knowledge of the mod and maybe my help to those how have difficulties with them...
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: well at first I have to gain resorces... then helping the other player
Any questions you would like to ask: gregteck? and chunkloading ?
Additional Information?: i'm Italian time gmt +1, i can understand english but speak it is a little hard... maybe in my sentences can be some errors...
Adding you to the whitelist now, as to your questions
Gregteck: I know not how to answer this question

Chunkloading: 9 chunks, Maximum per player towns will often be chunk loaded.[DOUBLEPOST=1360115656][/DOUBLEPOST]to lons_99 You are going to have to wait until i get home :p
UNLESS GKUSEV has time

brad0110

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: darkness0110

Age:13 but mature i think i am mature because i am helpfull and rarely grief back on grief servers

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:no

If Yes, why?:

how often can you play?:7-8 hours week
give or take

What is the secret word?:sponges!

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:yes

FTB Experience?:little ftb experience

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?:kinda

Will you follow ALL of our rules?yes

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: because i'm looking for a good ftb server and hoping this will be it

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:ftb experience

What will you be bringing to our server?:some knowledge and tekkit experience

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?:by asking people if they want to have persific roles for the server if alreaady done setting up a mining and portalgun site
Any questions you would like to ask:n/a
Additional Information?:tons of tekkit experience and voltz but alittle ftb with all the additional mods than tekkit

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: darkness0110

Age:13 but mature i think i am mature because i am helpfull and rarely grief back on grief servers

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:no

If Yes, why?:

how often can you play?:7-8 hours week
give or take

What is the secret word?:sponges!

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:yes

FTB Experience?:little ftb experience

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?:kinda

Will you follow ALL of our rules?yes

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: because i'm looking for a good ftb server and hoping this will be it

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:ftb experience

What will you be bringing to our server?:some knowledge and tekkit experience

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?:by asking people if they want to have persific roles for the server if alreaady done setting up a mining and portalgun site
Any questions you would like to ask:n/a
Additional Information?:tons of tekkit experience and voltz but alittle ftb with all the additional mods than tekkit
Denied.

Malcolm LaRose

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Zombiewalrus
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope.
How often can you play?: Everyday almost.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Plenty
FTB Experience?: Quite a bit.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes (MXL 990)
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Of course!
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I love FTB and I want to play with other people and meet other people too!
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Fun and a few FTB questions answered.
What will you be bringing to our server?: Past IC2, redpower, and buildcraft experience, plus some experience from the other mods too.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: If there is some sort of main area, I will probably set up an are for myself and maybe try to find some people to create a little group.
Any questions you would like to ask: Are their individual plots of land for people or do you have to find your own?

Umbra_Slayer

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Umbra_Slayer

How often can you play?: From a range of 2-3 hours. Depends
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I have lots of vanilla experience i'm good with building, mining, and slaying ;)
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yes
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I want to join because all of the ftb servers i've been on was badly griefed or people are just really mean.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: friendly people and beautiful buildings that will be fun to build
What will you be bringing to our server?: All the mods except computercraft and coding
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: hopefully some arenas, shops, and other misc
Any questions you would like to ask: N/A