Open Server CraftAU - Ultimate Australian Hosted - 24/7 - Awesome Features!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Z51

Jul 29, 2019
Great server, great plugins, no lag, best server I have played on in a long time!

lldradosll

Jul 29, 2019
excellent server, i played on it a ton when it was tekkit and now thats its FTB its better than ever

drako2003

Jul 29, 2019
AWESOME!!!! very little lag, everyones friendly even on a pvp server, u have all rights to ur property , mods are very fair and theres tons of resources

Greyham15

Jul 29, 2019
By far the best minecraft server ive played on they look after the FTB modpack for their server really well and theres no lag, Mods are always willing to help!

ArcticW01f

Jul 29, 2019
Heck I'll try out the server now I'm no noob when it comes to monitoring chat in huge servers of 350 slots and Ive been meaning to get back and try to actually play the game again so FTB will be the first good mod I will play on see y'all tonight soon Ps if the sever needs me to be a chat mod then I can do it but after all the curd I've seen and heard I'll do it sometimes not all the dang time also Im on school laptop so it I can only play at night and If anyone knows how to get around Lightspeed Systems please tell me

jiraph52

Jul 29, 2019
Very nice staff, no lag at all, friendly community. The best ftb server out there in my opinion!

mandrake_gull

Jul 29, 2019
I highly recommend this server, i have only been on it for a short time but i can already see that the staff is helpful and always doing their best to make sure the server is in working order, the banned list of items isn't insane like a lot of other servers and the player base is always up for helping with questions. All in all, i would give this server a 10/10