Whitelist Server Craft-O-Matic | FTB Ultimate | Whitelist | Essentials Protection | Teamspeak

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Zane

Jul 29, 2019
1. In Game name: LrdZane
2. Location: USA Seattle
3. What type of minecrafter are you? What do you like to build do? How experienced are you with FTB?
I'm an explorer I like to make a base then set out to look around the world and see what is there, what others are building, etc. I am pretty friendly and like a sense of community helping out with builds and sharing or trading resources. I usually build modular buildings, 9X9s, connected domes, etc. I am function first form later, I will usually build a start base then a base that looks pretty I move into later, once I have plenty of resources. I'm decently experienced I used to play with other mods back before I knew about FTB. I am still new to a lot of the mods in Ultimate but I know a little about most of them.

MynameisAK

Jul 29, 2019
Quarries cannot be used Anywhere useful. Cannot be used in overworld, the Twlight Forest is the overworld according to the plugin being used as well, nether is reasonably useless to use a quarry so have not tried, there Is no public mining age nor a way to create a private one. Can this be fixed soon?

EDIT: Same as fillers.

Psyche_MC

Jul 29, 2019
1. In Game name: Pysk7
2. Location: USA, AL
3. What time of minecrafter are you? What do you like to build do? How experienced are you with FTB?

I like doing technical builds but they take me quite some time cause I like planning out every little move. I normally play by myself but I always enjoy starting off with someone fresh out of the gate. I normally like building to an ultimate factory set up with everything I need but that goal is something I have never achieved cause I have terrible luck with servers. I'd say I;m somewhat experienced when it comes to FTB but I still have much to learn. Also I'm 20 years old and thanks.

Ashen92

Jul 29, 2019
1. In Game name: Ashen92
2. Location: GA, USA
3. What type of minecrafter are you? What do you like to build do? How experienced are you with FTB? I am not good at building things that are pretty, but I can make them functional. I like to automate everything (EVERYTHING). I've been playing FtB since Beta Pack A, so about 9 months.

Jul 29, 2019
1. In Game name:

Buttersword123 (Made a While Ago)

2. Location:

The United States of America

3. What type of minecrafter are you? What do you like to build? How experienced are you with FTB?

I'm usually the type of minecrafter that doesn't care about tedious and time-consuming projects. I'm motivated to do pretty much anything and enjoy mining and learning new things that I haven't figured out.

I like to build complex machine systems that automate the usual tedious workings of ore multiplication and processing. I also find it fun to sit down and just build random things like statues or buildings. even if I am not that good.

I know a lot of the mods and how they work and I have been playing since this pack came out. I've watched many videos of people like Direwolf20 and have learned a lot in the past couple years that i have been connected in Feed The Beast