Whitelist Server Craft-O-Matic | FTB Ultimate | Whitelist | Essentials Protection | Teamspeak

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Cypress Steel

Jul 29, 2019

Address: 98.200.94.14
  • Craft-O-Matic is looking for about 10-15 more people to join our small community.
  • We are a friendly fun group that enjoys playing together and having fun without drama.
  • The world was born on 4/27/13.
  • There is no age limit, but maturity and respect is required.
  • Zero tolerance to griefing or harrassment.
  • Teamspeak 3
  • There are some disabled items, but mainly for the protection of the server. Right now it is mining laser, canvas bag, and couple of other items. Anything is negotiable if we trust you.
  • Backups taken every 6 hours.
  • Survival mode with PVP accepted only in the wilderness...no exceptions...
  • Difficulty level hard.... (I like a challenge)
  • Dedicated server...not a VPS...25 slots for the moment...
  • If you enjoy minecraft and looking for some friendly people to play with, please reply with a little bit about you and I will add you to the whitelist.
Application:

1. In Game name:
2. Location:
3. What time of minecrafter are you? What do you like to build do? How experienced are you with FTB?

We look forward to seeing you soon!

SoliceEclipse

Jul 29, 2019
Application:

1. In Game name: SoliceEclipse
2. Location: Indiana, U.S
3. What type of minecrafter are you? What do you like to build? How experienced are you with FTB?
I'm the type of minecrafter that always has some idea but lacks the motivation or talent to achieve me goals. In single player I rarely last more than 30 minutes without starting to cheat myself items. That's why I like servers. I'm forced to not cheat. I play on servers because they keep the game interesting. I can look at other people's stuff for inspiration, I can chat with people, and I don't get bored because I'm basically doing creative. As such, If I find an exploit of some sort, unless the affects are purely cosmetic in nature (such as glitched out mobs or items), I won't abuse them for resources. The game would be boring if it was easy.

I like to build fancy machines that do overcomplicated processes to achieve simple goals. I hate having an excess of any resource so I will find some use for EVERYTHING. Void pipes are evil. My problem is I have a difficult time getting the infrastructure to build the machine and I'm horrible at planning and making things look good so I rarely have a place to put the machine in. If possible, I would like to team up with someone, preferably that, unlike me, can build a better house than a cobble box. (That sentence had so many commas @.@)

I've played with FTB since Christmas, but many of the mods in it since July. There are mods in the ultimate pack that I have never used before so I'm no expert. I also haven't played minecraft in close to a month so I'm sure there are countless other mods that have been updated since then.

MynameisAK

Jul 29, 2019
1. In Game name: mynameisAK
2. Location: England, UK
3. What time of minecrafter are you? What do you like to build do? How experienced are you with FTB?
When it's come to minecraft talking Vanilla, not really sure, not played much since I discovered mods; however talking about the game including all its possibilities through Mods, I'm an automaton, I tend to attempt automating as many processes as possible without causing lag/abusing glitches in the smallest area possible, or making the machine look good dependent on the type of theme my build is going for. Again, automation, I build functional machinery that will automate some process, then attempt to make it look good; applying to some sort of theme I think of beforehand (Usually go with a Steam-punk type feel). I've got a lot of experience with the mods in FTB and recently gained a lot of knowledge/experience in FTB Ultimate mods, making them work well together.

frogger35

Jul 29, 2019
1. In Game name: frogger35
2. Location: USA(more detail if you need it)
3. What time of minecrafter are you?What do you like to build do? How experienced are you with FTB?

I'm the kind of minecrafter that will make you stand in awe as i do something so ridiculous you ask yourself
"I just stood there watching wasting 5 minutes of my life for that?" :)
My building aren't horribly aesthetically pleasing but they get the job done.
I am a very community driven guy. I like to help others out as much as possible.
My experience with FTB, Oh where to begin :p. I have played with all the mods and understand a great deal about each. My favorite mods include: AE, IC2, TC3, RP2, BEES!!!, and a few others.
I like to team up with other minecrafters and have the best time with them.
I love to chat with the other players (Teamspeak). Its almost always a must for me to be able to play on a server.

The best thing I have ever done is build a fully automated town so all my neighbors could relax and enjoy in. (I built all the technical things, a buddy built all the homes).

I hope to see ya'll in game :)

~Frog.

motokazieracer

Jul 29, 2019
1. In Game name: motokazieracer
2. Location: USA
I like to rush and get everything as fast as possible, i dont like being way behind(not that there's anything wrong with that). for my building, i can never get and ideas, so i go on the internet, and try to get insipriation. I'm Very experienced with some of the mods(Bees, IC2, BC) but not with others.

Popparay

Jul 29, 2019
1. In Game name: PoppaRay
2. Location: UK
3. What time of minecrafter are you? I'm a very technical minded crafter, i love making machines to get the task done, whether its the usual accepted way or completely crazy. I love to experiment to see how to get things done or to see if something unusual would work. I also think things should look good and always try to go for Aesthetically pleasing
What do you like to build do? I love building a completely self contained automated building which gets the job done with as little effort required as possible, after-all isn't that what these mods are about. I like my contrption to awe and inspire and hopefully give people ideas on how to do things better.
How experienced are you with FTB? been with FTB since the beginning, been playing with mods since IC1 came out and played Minecraft since the Dev version :)

Thanks for reading

allizar

Jul 29, 2019
1. In Game name:allizar
2. Location:TN,USA
3. What time of minecrafter are you?I am a more casual minecrafter. I like to mine and talk to others. I like trying to solve figure out how the mods work.
What do you like to build do?I like to build simple homes that are not ugly and I like automating a system in the most simple way possible.

How experienced are you with FTB? I have played with FTB since the release of the original map.

I hope to be on the server soon!

Cypress Steel

Jul 29, 2019

Basenji

Jul 29, 2019
1. In Game name: Basenji
2. Location: Canada
3.What time of minecrafter are you? Casual player depends on how busy I am

What do you like to build do? I like to try and build underwater bases usually

How experienced are you with FTB? Been playing with FTB since it came out and before that installed the mods manualy so pretty experienced with the mods

motokazieracer

Jul 29, 2019
uh, ok its just me then, cuz the server ans TS were down for me last night when i got home... :([DOUBLEPOST=1367154989][/DOUBLEPOST]i just tried again, and the TS and Server are till down for me, is their anything i can do, cuz im compter stupid

tom newman

Jul 29, 2019
1. In Game name: elephent3 (tom)
2. Location: england
3. What time of minecrafter are you? whenver i can but i work funny hours and play funny hours
What do you like to build do? im not the fancy builder i build effiecently but im very good at making good machines :D
How experienced are you with FTB? with the ultimate pack experienced with most of the mods and many more but some still elude me

Zerk187

Jul 29, 2019
1. In Game name: zerk187
2. Location: Massachusetts, US
I'm the type of minecrafter that gets ahead of myself with an idea before I have the resources to support it. I've tried building a base above a volcano before my first mining trip, or trying to make a 1000 vis aura node before I've finished researching.

What I strive to do when I build is create something based off of something that inspires me. Usually I'm not a very aesthetic builder unless I am inspired by some idea or some natural formations that I find.

I am fairly experienced with FTB, I've put about 30+ hours into my Direwolf20 modpack single player world, and about 10-15 hours into my Ultimate pack single player world (I try to use all the mods as much as possible but I tend to gravitate more towards Buildcraft and Thaumcraft, but I'm really interested in getting into bees :D). I've tried a few other servers, but haven't found a community that I've really wanted to be a part of yet.

ForsakenNinja2

Jul 29, 2019
1. In Game name:ForsakenNinja2
2. Location: New York City/Los Angles
3. What time of mine crafter are you? What do you like to build do? How experienced are you with FTB? I'm a More technical builder if that means I live in a quarry hole then so be it but I like things to be so over complicated they make me mad and that's what I love about feed the beast it makes me think and it makes me want to play and when I play in single player I last about 2 minutes before I start cheating in items like crazy. I absolutely love IC2 thermal expansion and Buildcraft I once made a tunnel bore that macerated smelted and condensed my ores before it sent them back to my base and yes the hole it made was about 10000 blocks long When can I play? ALL DAY EVERY DAY

pinjata

Jul 29, 2019
1. In Game name: pinjata
2. Location: Norway
Im an everything minecrafter, I get into every mod and enjoy a challenge, the mods of FTB ultimate puts a better gameplay to minecraft than vanilla, I enjoy building large complex buildings and complex automated systems I like to play with other people and have fun. I am fairly experienced with FTB been through most of the mods. Also my friend Blinty will be putting in a application :)

Serthren

Jul 29, 2019
1. In Game name: Blinty
2. Location: UK

I'm a complex minecrafter, I enjoy a challenge and love the new mods within the feed the beast. I enjoy building awesome places to live once I have got the resources obviously :) I enjoy creating complex builds with computer craft and incorporating other mods to work with it. I am pretty experienced with FTB, but there is always something new to learn. I have been though most of the mods. Me and my friend, pinjata, are looking to join. Hope to see you in game soon :D

GalaEnitan

Jul 29, 2019
1. In Game name: TankoHidiki
2. Location: US Florida
3. What time of minecrafter are you? What do you like to build do? How experienced are you with FTB?I think that is suppose to be kind. I am one that enjoy the hardest of the hard. One that doesn't like to cheat my way threw. I enjoy awesome projects like a floating city with each area specify for an item. I want to learn how to make more aesthetic pleasing buildings. I have a lot of experience with FTB been working on trying to get things faster.