Crack Pack crash (Maybe Witchery related)

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
S

SwiftBlobfish

Title Crack Pack crash (Maybe Witchery related)

Launcher Type Vanilla

Modpack Crack Pack

Modpack version 2.0.3.0

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file http://paste.atlauncher.com/view/289aeeeb

Details of the issue I believe that it has something to do with witchery because the issue started when I created a witchery base. At that base I have refined relocation chests which haven't caused issues, its in a swamp, there is an mfr tree farm farming mandrakes, snowbells, witchery trees and oak trees. Lastly there is one witches oven. When the crash happens it simply exits the minecraft window with no warning. No specific thing seems to trigger it. I have also been given illusions from witchery but I have had them for a while. Any help is appreciated.

S

SwiftBlobfish

Check near the bottom of the log if you want to see where it closed.

jikuja

legacy FTB Launcher developer
Launcher Developer
Global Moderator
Dec 17, 2013
Did you post accidentally wrong log? Template says vanilla but log ATLauncher?

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Did you post accidentally wrong log? Template says vanilla but log ATLauncher?

Also the modpack version relates to the AT launcher crackpack not the ftb one.

@SwiftBlobfish If your issue is with the crack pack from the AT launcher then you need to go there forums for help. If it is for the ftb one then we need that log.