could someone make me a mod pack

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Itproquo

Jul 29, 2019
I assume this is quite simple, all I want is ftb resurrection without gregtech and the addition of natural ore gen, ender io and biomes o plenty. If no one is willing to help, could you at least tell me if my hopes are reasonable. Also, this modpack would be ment for me to play solo, or for anyone who desires it.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
I believe that cofhcore is in resurrection if it is not then add it like the rest of the mods.

After that you need to find the cofhcore config files that deal with oregen from for example infinity and use those to replace the ones from resurrection. If all went well you now have good working oregen, it may be that you need to add thermal foundation though.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
If you don't want GT in resurrection, remove it, and if you want to add ender IO, you can do that easily. But why would you want BoP? Isn't ExtraBiomesXL in Resurrection? EBXL is much nicer than BoP :p
Everything else should work fine, if you have issues, come pester me and I'll be glad to help :)

However, I don't think anyone would remake a mod pack :p

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
If you don't want GT in resurrection, remove it, and if you want to add ender IO, you can do that easily. But why would you want BoP? Isn't ExtraBiomesXL in Resurrection? EBXL is much nicer than BoP :p
Everything else should work fine, if you have issues, come pester me and I'll be glad to help :)

However, I don't think anyone would remake a mod pack :p

Problem with removing gregtech is that if I remember correctly gregtech handles the ore gen in that pack. Thus he needs the cofhcore ore gen configs from another modpack

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Problem with removing gregtech is that if I remember correctly gregtech handles the ore gen in that pack. Thus he needs the cofhcore ore gen configs from another modpack
Or just remove the oregen configs, and let them re-create.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Or just remove the oregen configs, and let them re-create.
That should also work but I am not sure how the defaults would work out as they are probably balanced against thermal expansion and not thermal expansion + a gazillion other mods that need the ores.

I am also told that it is not gregtech that handles the ores but custom ore gen.:oops: Meaning that you probably need to remove that one to get the desired effects, never used that mod so I might be wrong.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
That should also work but I am not sure how the defaults would work out as they are probably balanced against thermal expansion and not thermal expansion + a gazillion other mods that need the ores.

I am also told that it is not gregtech that handles the ores but custom ore gen.:oops: Meaning that you probably need to remove that one to get the desired effects, never used that mod so I might be wrong.
Vanilla TC is what I mostly use in packs, because I am lazy, and it is viable. It doesn't give vast quantities of resources, but you don't struggle

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Vanilla TC is what I mostly use in packs, because I am lazy, and it is viable. It doesn't give vast quantities of resources, but you don't struggle

You think that is lazy? I just leave all the mod ores in :p