Corrupted World?

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
D

DaArabianGamer

Title Corrupted World?

Launcher Type FTB Launcher

Modpack FTB Ultimate

Modpack version V1.1.2

Have you modified the pack? Yes

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/3d1fa2d7

Details of the issue In the modpack, I have changed some things in GregTech a while back but I am not sure what. I changed something with some crafting recipes and enabled so items that weren't craftable in the beginning but I am 99% sure this isn't the problem. The other day, I was checking my inventory but then the game freezes. It sometimes freezes but after thirty seconds or so it comes back on. This time, it took a while and I didn't think it would come back on and I didn't want a creeper blowing up my stuff (again) so I force shut down my PC and when I started it back up, my world was gone. I took the save out of the FTB Ultimate folder and moved it to my desktop. I deleted FTB Ultimate then reinstalled it and put my save back in the folder and thought it would work. When I clicked on my world, it just crashed and crashed everytime I try to go into it.

Last edited by a moderator: