Corrupt World (I think)

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
You haven't stated anything about the modpack or anything else that someone trying to troubleshoot would be able to help with. There aren't many people on here with the knowhow so you need to give as much info as possible, and be patient.

I can tell you straight away that EnderStorage has had an issue from the log:
Code:
net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoaderExceptionModCrash: Caught exception from EnderStorage (enderstorage)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: EnderStorage was unable to read it's data, please delete the 'EnderStorage' folder Here: C:\Users\truls\Documents\FTBRevelation\minecraft\saves\Truls LP\EnderStorage and start the server again.

and again here:
Code:
        | LCHIJAE | enderstorage                      | 2.4.6.137                | EnderStorage-1.12.2-2.4.6.137-universal.jar         | f1850c39b2516232a2108a7bd84d1cb5df93b261 |

The E at the end of that string of letters at the start signifies an Error

Last edited:

Swaggypantsss

Feb 10, 2020
You haven't stated anything about the modpack or anything else that someone trying to troubleshoot would be able to help with. There aren't many people on here with the knowhow so you need to give as much info as possible, and be patient.

I can tell you straight away that EnderStorage has had an issue from the log:
Code:
net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoaderExceptionModCrash: Caught exception from EnderStorage (enderstorage)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: EnderStorage was unable to read it's data, please delete the 'EnderStorage' folder Here: C:\Users\truls\Documents\FTBRevelation\minecraft\saves\Truls LP\EnderStorage and start the server again.

and again here:
Code:
        | LCHIJAE | enderstorage                      | 2.4.6.137                | EnderStorage-1.12.2-2.4.6.137-universal.jar         | f1850c39b2516232a2108a7bd84d1cb5df93b261 |

The E at the end of that string of letters at the start signifies an Error

Im sorry, i play on the FTB Revelation and when i try to enter my world the game shutsdown after "BUILDING TERRAIN" phase.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Did you follow the instruction in the error code?

"please delete the 'EnderStorage' folder Here: C:\Users\truls\Documents\FTBRevelation\minecraft\saves\Truls LP\EnderStorage and start the server again" ?

Swaggypantsss

Feb 10, 2020
Did you follow the instruction in the error code?

"please delete the 'EnderStorage' folder Here: C:\Users\truls\Documents\FTBRevelation\minecraft\saves\Truls LP\EnderStorage and start the server again" ?

Im sorry for the late answer, but i just wanted to thank you for the help and the game now works perfectly. :)

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame