Corrupt Chunks in FTB Horizons: Daybreaker

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Z

Zydrakos

Title:
Corrupt Chunks in FTB Horizons: Daybreaker
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
FTB Horizons: Daybreaker
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
If I am exploring the world and move straight through the world my client suddenly crashes and if I am connecting again to the server my client crashes in an instant. Only if an admin teleports me to a "save place" I can login. This is not a problem with my pc or something like that, because a friend got the samea error.

Is this a known bug and a solution nearby?

Z

Zydrakos

Hello,
i do not have logs but we found a solution.

We created a whole new world and explored it, and never run into an chunk error.
We think that the first world was buggy or something like that, but a point is still open, we have to check if we crush in extreme hill biomes.

This point is there, because in the old world the crashes happend in extreme hills.

Update: Okay the crash happens if we walk into a chunk from extreme hills. I upload a log this evening.

Last edited: