Cool Items little items to try out...

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

FTB_Time

Jul 29, 2019
I've only just started looking into mods like extra utilities and openblocks which add lots of different items, and was wondering which to go to first.

Litterally just discovered luggage from openblocks :O

Capital_Mayhem

Jul 29, 2019
Litterally just discovered luggage from openblocks :O
Try getting it struck by lightning/ figuring out how to do that lol

I'd recommend checking out the coin of fortune and tape measure for useful/ simple items. For blocks look at qcrafts observer dependent blocks and stuff

Veggetossj

Jul 29, 2019
Random Things mod also hads tons of fun and interesting items/blocks. For example: Block mover, a tool wich can pick up ALMOST ANY block with RMB, store it in the tool and using RMB again when there is a block stored, will place the stored block back into the world. It has a total of 100 charges, each time placing a block back into the world will consume a charge.

I am currently using this to move all my Thaumcraft nodes around.

As for the luggage, use a shock foci from thaumcraft on it to super charge it, works for creepers as well XD

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
The open blocks pencil is rather neat. It allows you to place a block you can't see and can't walk through. entities ignore it completely. This could be used with some neat effects for map makers, or you could make that invisible bridge you always wanted high above the void.

Reactions: RealSketch

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
The open blocks pencil is rather neat. It allows you to place a block you can't see and can't walk through. entities ignore it completely. This could be used with some neat effects for map makers, or you could make that invisible bridge you always wanted high above the void.
It's a shame IIRC it has low durability and has like 6 tries. :(