Request connect multiple worlds

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

xTicianx

May 7, 2016
Germany
Heyho!

I have my own FTB Infinity Evolved server hosted by Nitrado. I remember a few years ago there was this server that had a portal to a new hardcore-world. Players going through the portal had all items/armor/exp removed, but going back to the main world they had everything back. Kinda similar to 2 different servers, but connected with a portal.

I had something similar in mind, not a hardcore-world (well, maybe some day^^), but a world with expert-mode enabled. For people that are as crazy as me and are even done with Avaritia's items (yes, I enabled this little gem of a mod^^ Quite sad it's not enabled by default, but that's another story...). Unfortunately I am not really familiar with administrating a server, just saw the option of adding a world and thought I ask here if someone has seen that before and could giv me a hint on where I could find any references or guides.

Also something smaller: Server is running fine, could find out that it runs on exactly 20 TPS everywhere, but it's loading content slower than usual and sometimes if people fly around (jetpacks, angel ring, draconic armor,...) people either get time-out kicks or the world stops loading for a few seconds. Nothing visible in the logs or the console.
I am sure there are quite some things taking a lot of processes per tick, for example the Ender Quarry which's items have to go somewhere and I am quite sure this draconic chest with all the Servos and Transfer Nodes attached to it is eats up a lot of resources.
I remember once an admin had a tool with which he could see which items/blocks in whcih worlds at coordinates x y z ate up most of the... CPU? Ticks? RAM? No idea. Is there something already provided within the modpacks or is there something else I could use?

Hope someone could help me.

Tician

toniust

Jan 29, 2019
I have an area which breacks our server so that kind of tool would be of great use to our server.

xTicianx

May 7, 2016
Germany
Pushing the post, still searching. Joined the Discord from the Multiverse Devs and they don't support modpacks

Aidoneus

Jul 17, 2016
United States
If you would like, I could help you out. I am currently a server Administrator for a big Modded Minecraft Community and always willing to make friendships. :)