Windows .exe Conent of elements must consist of well-formed character data or markup [Fatal Error]:78:36

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastarin

Jul 29, 2019
Yea, was fine the day before this post was created, making a house and now I can't even launch any mods. The mod packs don't show up. It says "Please wait while mods are being loaded" Here is the error log. Along with the PasteBin link. http://pastebin.com/HxC8Mh7R Thanks for the help if you can help :)

FTBLaunch starting up (version 1.3.2)
AnalyticsBackgroundThread started
Java version: 1.7.0_25
Java vendor: Oracle Corporation
Java home: C:\Program Files\Java\jre7
Java specification: Java Virtual Machine Specification version: 1.7 by Oracle Corporation
Java vm: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM version: 23.25-b01 by Oracle Corporation
[i18n] Checking for updates ...
[i18n] enUS English language file loaded!
From Console: Exception in thread "Locale Updater"
From Console: java.util.InputMismatchException
From Console: at java.util.Scanner.throwFor(Unknown Source)
From Console: at java.util.Scanner.next(Unknown Source)
From Console: at java.util.Scanner.nextInt(Unknown Source)
From Console: at java.util.Scanner.nextInt(Unknown Source)
From Console: at net.ftb.locale.LocaleUpdater.run(LocaleUpdater.java:79)
The FTB Launcher has found the following Java versions installed:
Java Version: 1.7.0_25 sorted as: 1.7.0_25 32 Bit Java at : C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe
Java Version: 1.7.0_25 sorted as: 1.7.0_25 32 Bit Java at : C:\Windows\system32\java.exe
FTB Launcher Prefers: Java Version: 1.7.0_25 sorted as: 1.7.0_25 32 Bit Java at : C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe
[i18n] Added 0 enUS to options pane
[i18n] enUS English language file loaded!
Loading modpack information for modpacks.xml...
From Console: [Fatal Error] :78:36: The content of elements must consist of well-formed character data or markup.
The content of elements must consist of well-formed character data or markup.: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 78; columnNumber: 36; The content of elements must consist of well-formed character data or markup.
From Console: [Fatal Error] :78:36: The content of elements must consist of well-formed character data or markup.
Exception reading modpack file: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 78; columnNumber: 36; The content of elements must consist of well-formed character data or markup.

ObsidionDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Same problem with my FTB. I tried reinstalling the launcher, Java, and Minecraft itself. None of them worked.:( If anybody can help it would be GREATLY appreciated.

Mastarin

Jul 29, 2019
I live in California so I would receive feed from the Los Angeles servers. It could be why mod packs arent loading, but it probably isn't. I would greatly appreciate a solid answer for my problem but that just might be it. Not as problem fixing as I thought it would be though. Anyways, more answers or possible solutions still wanted :)

Status
Not open for further replies.