Problem Computers in the middle BlueScreen

• Thread starter EnderGamingFilms
  • Start date

Anyone having this problem on the multipler map.

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
E

EnderGamingFilms

The progression bars for the teams are blue and says they went into an error and the remote provisioning computer downstairs is bluescreened as well. I am currently tinkering with that computer and compiling the remoter provisioning server to try and fix it but I don't want to mess-up the world and have to start from square one. So if you could please lead me down the right path to fixing this it would be great. (I have tried the Reset button nothing happens I think, also the server does have command blocks enabled.

F

flipolipo

I have the same problem. It happened when I connected the survivalist generator to RF input

M

matthiashaid

U have to go inside of screen parth and there is a computer from opencomputers mod (not an addapter or something like this only the pc case) this u have to right click there is a green button press this waid and then it should walk (wait a little bit first it boot and then i should automatic load) /if this not work u can end challange i think if not work i'm sorry but at my map is the same and now it works [its not realy cheat and this is only on singleplayer] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Don't change anything inside of the case!!!!!only switch on i hope i can help