ComputerCraft....

NosePicker5555

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Ladies/Gentleman!

---I am trying to put a code from sethbling into my mining turtle.

----I downloaded it and now i have no idea on how to actually run the program.

-----(I have no idea on how Computercraft works.)

------Thanks!

-------Like my lines?

voidreality

Jul 29, 2019
Open the turtle and type "edit sethbling".

Type the code into the editor. Press "ctrl", select save. Press "ctrl", select exit. Type "sethbling" into the turtle and hit enter. That should run your program.

Alternatively, if you have access to the server's directory (or are playing ssp) you can copy and paste the file into the "/<ftb root>/<world name>/computer/<computerId>/" directory.

NosePicker5555

Jul 29, 2019

Type the code into the editor. Press "ctrl", select save. Press "ctrl", select exit. Type "sethbling" into the turtle and hit enter. That should run your program.

Alternatively, if you have access to the server's directory (or are playing ssp) you can copy and paste the file into the "/<ftb root>/<world name>/computer/<computerId>/" directory.
Thanks ill try it.

NosePicker5555

Jul 29, 2019

Can i just copy and paste the code in? When i paste it in it puts like half a line of code in.

ScottWears

Jul 29, 2019
ok you need to type pastebin get fn5Y14aV [give it a name].

then to run type the name you gave it above

Narcisism

Jul 29, 2019
Open up the computer. Type pastebin get fn5Y14aV bobby

Then, to run it, type bobby into the computer. You can replace the word bobby for whatever you want to name the program. Also, make sure http is enabled in your config.